oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

I don't think it was an error, but it is one small line in an article about a different goalkeeper.

It sounds like if Foster is on the list, he's way down it. I don't think there's any chance we'll bring him in.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Might even be that we discussed bringing him in as competition. I don't think he's the right man for the first team but even if he would have laughed off the suggestion of being 'second choice', they might have felt it worth asking the question.

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I don't think it was an error, but it is one small line in an article about a different goalkeeper.

It sounds like if Foster is on the list, he's way down it. I don't think there's any chance we'll bring him in.

How can you be sure he’s way down on the list, Tom? It’s quite clear that we’ll bringing in at least one new GK this summer but I don’t think anyone has an idea who is on the list. 

1 minute ago, "KM" said:
6 minutes ago, Tom said:

How can you be sure he’s way down on the list, Tom? It’s quite clear that we’ll bringing in at least one new GK this summer but I don’t think anyone has an idea who is on the list. 

Well I can't be sure, to be honest mate. But it's been a month now that he's been a free agent, and we've been looking for a goalkeeper since long before that. If he were our top priority, he may not necessarily have signed by now, but I'm sure we'd have seen a more concrete link than a single line in an article about a different goalkeeper. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Arguably they've now signed the better one.

Terrible attitude according to fans of her old club. They hope she ends up in non-league in a couple of years. 

• Haha 3

Liam Roberts number 2 as expected. Can’t say I know much about the lad from Leicester anyone want to give a bit of a summary on him in terms of qualities and experience? Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Terrible attitude according to fans of her old club. They hope she ends up in non-league in a couple of years. 

heard her old club wanted to sell her for a packet of scampi fries 

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?