oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Iverson on loan or Darlow on a permanent would be very happy with either.

Won't pretend to know much about Liam Roberts but there is a video of some saves, looks like he's got some good reactions on him, but looks like a better level of striker may be able to send him the wrong way on some of those shots.

Edited by Foogle
  • Like 1

BOURNEMOUTH are ready to make a move for Marcus Tavernier, with Scott Parker hoping to prise the Middlesbrough midfielder from the Riverside for a knockdown fee.

Parker has spent the last couple of weeks planning for the Cherries’ return to the Premier League following last season’s promotion, with Tavernier regarded as an attractive long-term proposition.

The 23-year-old has been one of Boro’s key performers for the last couple of years, making 48 appearances in all competitions last season and scoring five goals.

from NE - Scott Wilson

Just now, Alves car salesman said:

BOURNEMOUTH are ready to make a move for Marcus Tavernier, with Scott Parker hoping to prise the Middlesbrough midfielder from the Riverside for a knockdown fee.

Parker has spent the last couple of weeks planning for the Cherries’ return to the Premier League following last season’s promotion, with Tavernier regarded as an attractive long-term proposition.

The 23-year-old has been one of Boro’s key performers for the last couple of years, making 48 appearances in all competitions last season and scoring five goals.

from NE - Scott Wilson

Yeah, this one line is all you need to know this article is bullshit. Tav's contracted until 2024 as we all know.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Is Roberts any good?  I know he had a good season just gone but he was also a one year contract free transfer from Walsall last summer 🤷‍♂️

Seems like they took a gamble on him and it paid off, though they're regretting the contract length now. 

A few reports from fans I've read say he's dominant in the air, which is something we've missed for awhile....

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

Don't see Tavernier going, especially not to Bournemouth.

They'll be back in the Championship next season.

Not too mention Scott Parker is a terrible manager too.

Any mention of Scott Parker warrants this:

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Seems like they took a gamble on him and it paid off, though they're regretting the contract length now. 

A few reports from fans I've read say he's dominant in the air, which is something we've missed for awhile....

Yeah, I'm just trying to work out whether he's had one good season out of nowhere, and we're now signing him, or if he was always decent but ended but nobody had realised.

11 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Iverson on loan or Darlow on a permanent would be very happy with either.

Won't pretend to know much about Liam Roberts but there is a video of some saves, looks like he's got some good reactions on him, but looks like a better level of striker may be able to send him the wrong way on some of those 1v1s.

He’s got to be holding most of those efforts surely ? 🙃

16 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Don't see Tavernier going, especially not to Bournemouth.

They'll be back in the Championship next season.

Not too mention Scott Parker is a terrible manager too.

yeah not happening as juno10 already confirmed he is staying

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, I'm just trying to work out whether he's had one good season out of nowhere, and we're now signing him, or if he was always decent but ended but nobody had realised.

So looks like he's had two good seasons in a row now, his last season at Walsall he had a sv% of 77.2%. This season it was 76.3%

Both of those would be top 5 this year in the champ. Different league I know, but still.

He has had five full years as a starting goalie, from what I can see. 2 in L1 and 3 in L2.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?