oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Yeah id listen to 12-15m tbh. I don't think they'll get there myself

I think it’s a complete non-story if reports that Tav doesn’t even want to leave are true. We don’t need to sell to buy. The money for Spence will cover most of our outlay this summer if he ever ***** off. 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, "KM" said:

I think it’s a complete non-story if reports that Tav doesn’t even want to leave are true. We don’t need to sell to buy. The money for Spence will cover most of our outlay this summer if he ever ***** off. 

Its not a non story mate

5 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Thank you for the big welcome. I may just be the most underwhelming poster you’ve ever seen.

You’ve got to work hard for that title round here mate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
57 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Iverson on loan or Darlow on a permanent would be very happy with either.

Won't pretend to know much about Liam Roberts but there is a video of some saves, looks like he's got some good reactions on him, but looks like a better level of striker may be able to send him the wrong way on some of those 1v1s.

Which 1v1s? I only saw one and he did ok.

I suppose you could say that a better level of striker might have scored some or all of those chances. 

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

You can see how he did last season for Preston here - judged against all other Champ GKs.

He is significantly better than Lumley in most of the statistics used here.

Interesting stats, but could you summarise for me - do they mean he is brilliant, decent, rubbish or average?

2 minutes ago, kentucky said:

I'd like us to sign Craig Dawson from W Ham , solid CB and they've signed another CB ,so could be available , in his last year of contract.

No chance. A Stand out performer in the premier league last season. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

Interesting stats, but could you summarise for me - do they mean he is brilliant, decent, rubbish or average?

Lol. Statistically last season he was in the upper half of goalkeepers for all the important stats pretty much. I'd say he was decent.

He's miles, miles ahead of Joe Lumley though, who ranks dangerously low in far too many categories, so it's a huge upgrade based on what we had previously.

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?