oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

25 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Howson is here for another year, he just hasn’t signed a contract yet. Good spot with the boots because he’s training with the squad.

Why hasn't he signed a contract yet?

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Why hasn't he signed a contract yet?

Can’t find a working pen. Ink shortages caused by Ukraine war and Brexit apparently.

• Haha 2

There may be an explanation for a relatively new poster to come up with the exclusive on Hemming..  KTID could be something like an acronym for K********k Till I Die 🙂   or is that a bit too obvious. Either way good of the lad to contribute and if he sees anyone we can look at, hopefully we are not forgotten. 

• Like 1

Hope it is an indication that Howson is signing a new deal but just to play devils advocate is it possible we could just be letting Howson train with the squad and stay fit while he takes stock and assesses his options?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JTG said:

Hope it is an indication that Howson is signing a new deal but just to play devils advocate is it possible we could just be letting Howson train with the squad and stay fit while he takes stock and assesses his options?

We could be but Wilder doesn’t come across as the most sentimental or helpful if he gets nothing out of it. I think If Howson genuinely is training with us right now it’s because he’s signing 

35 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

if it's lower terms, then doesn't he have to wait for the old one to end?

I wouldn't have thought so.  The new contract will only begin when the old one ends, so I'm guessing it would start 1st July?  He could sign that whenever he likes, it wouldn't make a difference to existing one I wouldn't have thought. 

Howson could just be training with us until he signs a new contract or finds a new club. Didn’t Ben Gibson do this when he became surplus to requirements at Burnley? 

4 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Howson could just be training with us until he signs a new contract or finds a new club. Didn’t Ben Gibson do this when he became surplus to requirements at Burnley? 

Yeah, it's certainly happened before.  It's just that Humpty sounded like he knew for certain that Howson was staying.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

There may be an explanation for a relatively new poster to come up with the exclusive on Hemming..  KTID could be something like an acronym for K********k Till I Die 🙂   or is that a bit too obvious. Either way good of the lad to contribute and if he sees anyone we can look at, hopefully we are not forgotten. 

I thought it was pretty obvious that's what KTID stood for, lol

• Like 2
3 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

And?

Doesn't make you a good manager.

He's had Fulham's team one season then scrapped it with Bournemouth the other.

never said it made it him good,  but you claimed he's awful haha just seems like a personal opinion thats ignoring reality.

has he done something personally to you? you seem to really dislike him

Edited by tmcc
6 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Any cause for concern that nobody has actually bid for Spence yet...? Seems odd as Spurs have been really fast with their other business. Surprised Forest haven't thrown their hat in the ring too tbh. 

Only signed a couple of free transfers, and the lad from Brighton, haven't they?  I imagine they'll be doing a bit more than that in the next month or two.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?