oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

8 hours ago, Boroinredcar said:

Read his stats he has had 9 loans to various clubs and was released by Walsall. So hope last season wasnt just a one off.

Just to clarify, I don't believe he was released from Walsall, I believe Northampton actually paid for him.

Also, as per the stats listed by Will yesterday, he's had 4 good seasons in a row now.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Re: Spence

At this point I don't care if he goes for 10m, just get shot of him. 

10m profit is still 10m profit, I'd rather he just finally left and we moved on from this whole saga.

Although I agree it’s getting very boring it’s exactly what’s Spurs want 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Re: Spence

At this point I don't care if he goes for 10m, just get shot of him. 

10m profit is still 10m profit, I'd rather he just finally left and we moved on from this whole saga.

Which is exactly what Spurs want...

• Like 6

I think everyone needs to calm down regarding Spence. The Transfer window is 10 days old and we still have over 2 months of it left so lets relax.

This is just businessman being businessman. Eventually they will sort it and I imagine everyone, including us Boro fans, will be happy with the outcome.

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Kane couldnt hit a barn door with a shovel atm........just take Son and £15m

as the add on plus the 20m?

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think everyone needs to calm down regarding Spence. The Transfer window is 10 days old and we still have over 2 months of it left so lets relax.

This is just businessman being businessman. Eventually they will sort it and I imagine everyone, including us Boro fans, will be happy with the outcome.

except we need the money and everyone knows we need the money.

Just now, TLF10 said:

I do think it will be interesting though as spurs can play the waiting game whereas eventually we need to bring in players to improve the squad and we need the Spence money for some of the bigger deals so they know eventually we will cave 

8 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

All well good saying calm down. But by multiple reports. We kind of need the spence money to actually make transfers. Not talking free transfers and loans. If we want to get the likes of “gykores and others” we need that spence money fast. Going off wilders comments he would like them in soon as, to get them all together for pre season 

6 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

I do think it will be interesting though as spurs can play the waiting game whereas eventually we need to bring in players to improve the squad and we need the Spence money for some of the bigger deals so they know eventually we will cave 

Or we'll sell to NFFC for a lower amount, giving Spence the choice of go or rot in the U23's

5 minutes ago, Guffie said:

All well good saying calm down. But by multiple reports. We kind of need the spence money to actually make transfers. Not talking free transfers and loans. If we want to get the likes of “gykores and others” we need that spence money fast. Going off wilders comments he would like them in soon as, to get them all together for pre season 

And it will happen. Its why the businessmen are sat in fancy boardrooms doing big deals and we are sat on a fans forum with our d**ks in one hand and with the other hand repeatedly pressing refresh in hope of seeing a signing.

We fans think we know how business gamesmanship work but in reality we dont so lets not start selling our prized asset for half what we reportedly want just because Spurs not made a bid as of 20th June.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Guffie said:

Yeah but that works both ways too. Conte wants all their business to be done early too.

We are in a blinking match with Levy so it's not going to be easy. We just need to stick to our guns. 

It won't be long before Spence will be chirping up about getting the deal done to Spurs too - he won't want the prospect of potentially having to report to pre-season with us. 

• Like 3

Re. Spence, the club should be telling him he is expected back for preseason training along with the other international players like Paddy (next week I think?)

Hopefully that would help focus his mind and get him pushing for a quick move

Appreciate in reality we don't want him back and disrupting the squad, but don't think it would come to that, and if it did we could get him to train on his own

Edited by An Idiot in Sutton
  • Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?