oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 hours ago, boksicdink said:

Looks like Giles is/was recently on holiday too so that's probably adding to any potential delay in announcing. 

Oh no, not a holiday, aarrrggggghhhhh 😱

• Haha 3
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

FWIW somebody called mungosmum1 on twitter is adamant that Giles is signing for us tomorrow.  

Might be a more trustworthy source.

Tbh I’m gonna believe it cus I think he’ll be class for us

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

As i'm not super tech savvy, does this guy literally have to create a new  email address every time he wants to come on here and post something on good authority?!

Because that just adds another level of sadness to all of this. 

yes

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:
6 hours ago, boksicdink said:

Looks like Giles is/was recently on holiday too so that's probably adding to any potential delay in announcing. 

Oh no, not a holiday, aarrrggggghhhhh 😱

Shows a lack of professionalism.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

Think it was because they are training now.

Lenihan is probably still away after internationals.  Imagine anyone else who is close will only be announced on day of first training session.

More holidays, what is the world coming to when a footballer can just go away on holiday like that 🤬

2 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

As i'm not super tech savvy, does this guy literally have to create a new  email address every time he wants to come on here and post something on good authority?!

Because that just adds another level of sadness to all of this. 

Yeah, and I think the mods have done IP bans in the past so potentially using a VPN too. 

All to post terrible rumours

41 minutes ago, Juninho23 said:

I have it on good authority that Giles is at Rockcliffe today. The same person told me that Roberts was there yesterday and Howson was there Monday and yesterday (before the announcements). Also, no sign of Hall or Akpom but Uche has returned and is training with the under 23's. Gayle was at Rockcliffe last week as well

same person that told you about wilder as well defs going? how much longer does he have?

Just now, Tom said:

Shows a lack of professionalism.

Seriously, we can't even consider signing players like this with our stance on Spence.  It's clear we won't accept this kind of shennanigans,, shenannigans, shennannigans, behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Will said:

Yeah, and I think the mods have done IP bans in the past so potentially using a VPN too. 

All to post terrible rumours

ip addresses are subject to change all the time on some isps, you can block an ip of someones work, or home, or phone and then next day when they use it again the ip has changed or they use a diff device and get a new IP, so most times you probs dont even need a VPN, epically with mobiles. 

I'm suprised the user names get approved to be fair as he dont even need to say anything and you already think its him lol

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?