oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 hour ago, CWC said:

To be honest I don’t think it would be the end of the world if he did. I’ve always felt he slows things down when we’re going forward given him being a right footer playing on the left. As you say Davies would be a much better option. 

I seem to remember reading similar comments last year re McNair. I dont see him going anywhere.Massive part of the team & possibly our most consistent performer over the last few years. His ability to play in so many positions makes him an essential part of the squad & i would be stunned to see him sacrificed for the rebuild.

Just my opinion

• Like 5
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JTG said:

Really like Twine but I think £5m is getting a bit steep. Big risk from Burnley if they’re in as much of a financial mess as has been made out.

Will the headline be “Claret Twine”?

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Leesider said:

I seem to remember reading similar comments last year re McNair. I dont see him going anywhere.Massive part of the team & possibly our most consistent performer over the last few years. His ability to play in so many positions makes him an essential part of the squad & i would be stunned to see him sacrificed for the rebuild.

Just my opinion

But if you were to sell one of either Mcnair, Dijksteel, Tav or Jones which one would you sell?

8 minutes ago, JTG said:

Speaking of bleep tests, I found out today that Lee Dong Gook has the 2nd best bleep test score ever recorded.

What hahahaha, who has the first? Friend or Tav them two can/could run all day.

6 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

But if you were to sell one of either Mcnair, Dijksteel, Tav or Jones which one would you sell?

Theres a question! Im not sure why we would sell any of them.   Tav if i had to choose.

• Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Theres a question! Im not sure why we would sell any of them.   Tav if i had to choose.

Tav should be the last to be sold if ever @Leesider I really need to get you off that Beamish and onto good wholesome Guinness 

😀

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
13 minutes ago, Leesider said:

I think I'd chose Mcnair, not because i dislike him, just that he's the oldest of the 4 and his value will only decrease from here on. 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?