oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

Lot of players have been "close" to signing since Friday but nothing official, seems a bit strange?

- Gayle

- McGoldrick

- Rowe

-Darlow

-Steffen

Who is Rowe? Missed that one

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Weak punch vs Wycombe, which he has a habit of, as he did the same against Arsenal the season before. If you won't catch it in your own 6 yard box, at least don't punch it to the opposition on the edge of the area and sustain the attack.

Don't think I've ever seen someone go round a goalie so easily vs Leipzig, but maybe this one is harsh.

Getting done at your near post from this angle vs Swindon is a sin.

Going for a walk vs Saints, which was similar to what he did to get City knocked out of the Cup the season prior against Chelsea, where he just gives up a square ball for a tap in.

What the *** vs Liverpool. I think he should do better for all goals in this game too.

------------------------------------------

So someone posted this on reddit.. How he has so many mistakes with so little game time is actually alarming.

45 minutes ago, Crackers said:

I love Holyoaks, a programme about cutting down great oaks then they are blessed by the local vicar, it’s riveting stuff. Unless I’m Barking up the wrong tree here? 

I thought it was the one set in an Irish Catholic girls' school? 🤷‍♂️🏫✝️👩‍👧‍👧

Sort of like Derry Girls but with more bible study...

1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

Weak punch vs Wycombe, which he has a habit of, as he did the same against Arsenal the season before. If you won't catch it in your own 6 yard box, at least don't punch it to the opposition on the edge of the area and sustain the attack.

Don't think I've ever seen someone go round a goalie so easily vs Leipzig, but maybe this one is harsh.

Going for a walk vs Saints, which was similar to what he did to get City knocked out of the Cup the season prior against Chelsea, where he just gives up a square ball for a tap in.

What the *** vs Liverpool. I think he should do better for all goals in this game too.

So someone posted this on reddit.. How he has so many mistakes with so little game time is actually alarming.

Maybe his hero growing up was Brad Guzan so he wants to copy him. 

Just seen that Atletico Madrid apparently can't register Witsel because of overspending on their wage budget. Could throw a spanner in the works of signing Emerson. But I suppose they would have known about that before bidding for him, so hopefully they have a plan and will push the deal through. Sick of this waiting regarding Spence.

• Sad 1
16 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Those punch ones aren't even really mistakes, and criticising the Leipzig one is ridiculous. 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

Lot of players have been "close" to signing since Friday but nothing official, seems a bit strange?

- Gayle

- McGoldrick

- Smith

-Darlow

-Steffen

First time I’ve seen the Rowe link was that an ITK

43 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

- Gayle

- McGoldrick

- Smith

-Darlow

-Steffen

Also Rowe signed a new 2 year deal this month so surely not

18 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Think whoever made that is clutching at straws there, the only one that's a mistake is the Liverpool one...

• Like 3
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?