oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Seems strange that they wouldn't renew his contract with those stats.

They offered him a new deal...but at that level a lot of the time players will hold out for a better deal elsewhere. Especially when they are out of contract.

3 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

I don't remember this, got a link? Would seem unusual man management to come out in public and tell everyone what someone is earning relative to his colleagues. 

Though to be fair, sounds like just the kind of deflection Warnock was king of. Move didn't work out, try to rationalise it to make himself look better.

He said it just after he was signed when talking about how nice a lad Uche is.

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Source close to FGR, believe boro are only interested though nothing more

would also depend on outgoings 

Hi Sam. 
Welcome to the forum.

was that Forest 18th Green Rovers? 😉

Is that a picture of Juninho?  😉

by the way, only kidding, if this is true you’ll be bigger than Mungo’s Mum! 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Seems strange that they wouldn't renew his contract with those stats.

Agreed but goes against their wage structure, he wanted money they can’t afford to do 

41 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Hi Sam. 
Welcome to the forum.

was that Forest 18th Green Rovers? 😉

Is that a picture of Juninho?  😉

by the way, only kidding, if this is true you’ll be bigger than Mungo’s Mum! 

Depends if Bola and Coulson go and if another team snaps him up, Sheffield Wednesday are interested and they are spending abit this season to try get back up. we have to move quick if we want him so let’s just see how it goes 

If Armstrong is keen to come here then I hope we hold out and don’t go for another option, I’m not sure any other player would come close to his talent that we could get.

• Like 2

Boro’s recruitment team are adamant they will not accept less than £20m for Spence, and are pushing for as much of the fee as possible to be paid in an up-front payment and not be dependent on add-on clauses being met.

Spurs are understood to be proposing an initial fee of around £15m, which does not meet Boro’s requirements.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/20247039.middlesbrough-djed-spence-tottenham-talks-nearing-completion/

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?