oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

I know I'll probably come across as a dickhead here, and it's obviously a tragic and upsetting event, but I don't think a Middlesbrough transfer thread is the place to discuss an ongoing shooting incident.

• Like 14
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Fair enough 

But it shouldn't be the first time this thread gets derailed .. 😉 

The thread has been derailed by crisps before… probably quite important we all learn and talk about what causes people to carry out such disgusting acts and maybe spot the signs early.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Fair enough 

But it shouldn't be the first time this thread gets derailed .. 😉 

I'm just surprised that Borodane hasn't been on to suggest that we sign him.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Just now, Bennyboy137 said:

The thread has been derailed by crisps before… probably quite important we all learn and talk about what causes people to carry out such disgusting acts and maybe spot the signs early.

When you say disgusting acts, are we talking about going around shooting people or derailing the thread?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I know I'll probably come across as a dickhead here, and it's obviously a tragic and upsetting event, but I don't think a Middlesbrough transfer thread is the place to discuss an ongoing shooting incident.

Aye, shooting ain't our area of expertise.

10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Sounds like Sol Bamba is signing for Swindon.

Sol Brynn will have somebody he knows with him down there.

Guess he won’t be a lonely Sol then 🤣 (changed as CT didn’t think it was funny) 

Edited by BelgianBoro
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Mr_Maz said:

I've only seen him a few times for the U23’s and only watched the first 10minutes of the highlights. But he looks really comfortable as LCB, defends well and links in well going forward. 

Hopefully another Martin Taylor (hope that's his name) masterstroke 

Whos Martin Taylor bud?

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?