oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

5 minutes ago, Foogle said:

But from a selling teams perspective the sale would go on the books straight away. I.e. this season we'd show a £15m profit on Spence, so teams would start to be more inclined to sell to roll the FFP benefits over to the next year.

True, and maybe it does come into consideration. I suspect if we had been offered the asking price for Spence though we would have done the deal straight away. It would then have let us get on with the offers for other players down the line.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Why do you think that?

I just think  his agent will advise him (badly) to not turn up to try force us to accept whatever Spurs current offer is. I might be wrong, it’s just what I think.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Why do you think that?

Wilder has said that Djed has made it very clear that he doesn't want to come back here. The club won't want him back and he doesn't want to come back, so I think it's pretty likely he doesn't come back.

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

I just think  his agent will advise him (badly) to not turn up to try force us to accept whatever Spurs current offer is. I might be wrong, it’s just what I think.

And at the same time we will tell Spence and Spurs that he won't be joining them and that he will have a choice of staying or talking to the other clubs that have tabled bids if he wants a move. By forcing him to talk to other clubs we should call Spurs bluff and see if they really want him on equal terms with the other clubs.

And now that he is back from holiday we really need to tell Spurs and Spence that time is running out and that Spence needs to talk to the other clubs and make up his mind whether he wants to go there or stay here for next season.

4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

People going on about him going AWOL and trying to force a move based on absolutely nothing shows the insane level of bias there is against this kid. I don't know what it is, and I wouldn't like to speculate, but the bitterness against him is really embarassing in some sections of our fan base. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/42871/town-rebuff-simpson-offers

Ipswich have turned down approaches for that Simpson we were linked too 

Think he's worth a punt if we can get him a bit cheaper than the £600,000 price tag. For £300k-£400k with some add-ons I think it's worth a punt. Similar to what we paid for Browne. We could always loan him out to League One.

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

People going on about him going AWOL and trying to force a move based on absolutely nothing shows the insane level of bias there is against this kid. I don't know what it is, and I wouldn't like to speculate, but the bitterness against him is really embarassing in some sections of our fan base. 

After the season he had i'll welcome him back with open arms..
season 6 episode 13 GIF

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Will said:

Wilder has said that Djed has made it very clear that he doesn't want to come back here. The club won't want him back and he doesn't want to come back, so I think it's pretty likely he doesn't come back.

In that case it's not going AWOL, it's absent with leave. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

part of a bargining strategy, we'll keep him if you don't pay up. wouldn't be surprised if Spurs don't try to add unwanted players to the deal instead of straight cash.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?