oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, Foogle said:

That's not from Wilder's mouth like the other section is though, that's just the Northern Echo writers opinion which is about as good as anyone's on here... with some notable exceptions 🤠

If that’s a battle we can expect to see throughout the season then what a battle that is. Two quality players for that position. If one gets chosen a lot more regularly than the other then we will see an unhappy player which is a shame but that’s football. Dijksteel for me by the way incase I haven’t mentioned it enough 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Foogle said:

That's not from Wilder's mouth like the other section is though, that's just the Northern Echo writers opinion which is about as good as anyone's on here... with some notable exceptions 🤠

Lmao, yeah I'd hope that is incredibly clear, that couldn't possibly be verbatim from Wilder.

43 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Also sounds like he’s happy for Bola to be back up to Giles. 

He's contracted to the club lol... He's worded it perfectly seen as he's told him that he's free to leave and bola wants a move back towards London.

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

He's contracted to the club lol... He's worded it perfectly seen as he's told him that he's free to leave and bola wants a move back towards London.

Hes brutal isn't he! No fluffy answers for players he wants out.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Recon we sell and get someone like Brady for free as cover?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Hes brutal isn't he! No fluffy answers for players he wants out.

Yep apparently he's exactly behind the scenes aswell though. Takes no prisoners which grant hall will also admit 😅

• Like 2
Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Yep apparently he's exactly behind the scenes aswell though. Takes no prisoners which grant hall will also admit 😅

It creates a winning mentality because those who remain are part of his plans so will bust a gut for him. I absolutely love the fact he doesn't beat around the bush , he's clearly here for promotion.

10 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

You might be right or someone who can play lcb and lwb? 

There's this lad called Marc Bola, apparently he can play both positions. Could be available on the cheap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

If that’s a battle we can expect to see throughout the season then what a battle that is. Two quality players for that position. If one gets chosen a lot more regularly than the other then we will see an unhappy player which is a shame but that’s football. Dijksteel for me by the way incase I haven’t mentioned it enough 

The thing with dijksteel is he misses just as many games as fry a season through injury.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?