oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Yep numerous talks with agent even before season had actually ended although I haven't heard anything on him for a few weeks so I'd presumed we had moved on.

Armstrong agent due this week.

I will ask the question about Morris.

Not up to date with what's been said on here today, but like I mentioned 2 weeks ago  spence was due back today. He went threw thorough fitness and medical checks and everything came back fine (said same for ameboi). Club impressed with his fitness over his break and he stuck to the clubs fitness plan whilst on holiday. 

Don't like or rate the lad but fair play to him

Bloody hell, don’t say that!

Is ameboi Ameobi’s nickname?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Sorry it was a joke meaning that our medical team passed Ameobi through his fitness checks when we signed him so what they say about spence could mean nothing to some....... In all honesty though, his results were impressive today.

There is going to be a legal court battle regarding the Ameobi situation.

Edited by diggerlad07
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Sorry it was a joke meaning that our medical team passed Ameboi through his fitness checks when we signed him so what they say about spence could mean nothing to some....... In all honesty though, his results were impressive today.

There is going to be a legal court battle regarding the Ameobi situation.

Yeah that doesn’t surprise me.

10 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

yeah fair play to the lad.

So Ameobi is fit, but we've released him anyway?

Do you still think Gyorkeres is happening?

I haven't heard much on the Gyorkeres deal so I'd presume it's getting kept under wraps or staff been told not to talk about it but Armstrong deal is out in the open hence why I can speak about it.

Not all about spence exit deal but we are also waiting to get rid of some of bigger earners before making our moves (not uche as he is only on 6k a week). Hall 16k s week , Akpom roughly the same .

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I haven't heard much on the Gyorkeres deal so I'd presume it's getting kept under wraps or staff been told not to talk about it but Armstrong deal is out in the open hence why I can speak about it.

Not all about spence exit deal but we are also waiting to get rid of some of bigger earners before making our moves (not uche as he is only on 6k a week). Hall 16k s week , Akpom roughly the same .

understandable on both accounts, any interest for Hall and Akpom et al?

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

understandable on both accounts, any interest in getting Hall and Akpom et al?

Hall not sure mate sorry but akpom went to speak to teams in France last week apparently. 

• Like 1

Yep Spence was back today wont be for Much longer.

I said a year back on here and private messages that ameobi wasn’t injured and there was a none disclosure signed.  Club won’t release any reason until legal battle is over. Not clubs fault %100 player. 

2 strikers moved closer Friday/ today but same as earlier clubs are reluctant too let go without a replacement.  Him from Chelsea ( Borja I believe ) could have a big role to play in a transfer in.

morris I believe it’s stoke the club that’s has come in for him,  pretty sure he will join Luton though.  Unless we make a late move again.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Hall not sure mate sorry but akpom went to speak to teams in France last week apparently. 

ok, thanks mate, much appreciated

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Yep Spence was back today wont be for Much longer.

I said a year back on here and private messages that ameobi wasn’t injured and there was a none disclosure signed.  Club won’t release any reason until legal battle is over. Not clubs fault %100 player. 

2 strikers moved closer Friday/ today but same as earlier clubs are reluctant too let go without a replacement.  Him from Chelsea ( Borja I believe ) could have a big role to play in a transfer in.

morris I believe it’s stoke the club that’s has come in for him,  pretty sure he will join Luton though.  Unless we make a late move again.

ooh interesting...

thanks for the updates, my guess would be Southampton after Borja? freeing Armstrong

other striker... Gayle would be the other guess 

edit; or are both clubs reluctant. in that case = Gyorkie

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Everton are after Broja as well as Morgan Gibbs White according to my sources on Sky Sports News.

Newcastle interested in him too according to Keith Downie.

Newcastle also want Broja as they move for that forward from France has fallen through. And no, not Mbappe.

Albeit I cant imagine Newcastle need to sign him to let go off Gayle given where Gayle is in the pecking order.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?