oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I'm guessing it's the unassuming goal shy 31 year old Italian Striker who plays for Bologna? 

He's a midfielder I think

• Like 1

Gyorkares 

On 4/11/2022 at 1:30 PM, Leesider said:

Callum O Hare at Coventry, Very impressive every time i've seen him this season. Attacking creative midfielder with plenty assists in his locker,

Excellent player. I'd love him. 

Adebayo at Luton is another a enjoy watching.

• Like 1

Continuing on from  my previous mention  of Marco Tilio,  20 yo Aussie winger/ attacking midfielder recently broken into Aussie senior squad. Looks one of the best Aussie prospects at the attacking end of the field in a long time.

Goal starts at about 7.47 Australia v Argentine 2021 Olympics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lczx87kXs

Recent goal in Asian Champions league     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmyiKca3nU

2 assists in the Aussie League, also cops a foul resulting in  the opposing player getting a second yellow, the defence is a bit ordinary but his class still can be seen.  at .51, 2.08 and 2.38 . Cannot see him remaining in the Aussie League much longer, absolute certainty to be signed elsewhere in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDBZbaLX48U

Also if Boro find themselves in need of a new manager his club manager Paddy Kisnorbo is one to watch.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Brentford are plotting a £15 million move for Djed Spence, according to Alan Nixon

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/8696182/brenford-djed-spence-transfer-exclusive-middlesbrough/

More than happy to see other clubs being touted as after Spence. However, can you take that article seriously when they state he is “rated as the best youngster in the football league”. Really? Better than Johnson at Forest or Carvalho at Fulham, for example?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, ScarBoro said:

More than happy to see other clubs being touted as after Spence. However, can you take that article seriously when they state he is “rated as the best youngster in the football league”. Really? Better than Johnson at Forest or Carvalho at Fulham, for example?

Those three are the 3 shortlisted for young player of the year, so we'll see when the winner gets announced I guess

I am very happy for Spence to be sold so it allows a rebuild but we definitely need to fond serious competition for Jones as I am concerned he could suffer from 2nd season syndrome. He already showing signs he might be but I hope its just a blip. Either way we need competition there.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?