oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Surely Wilder might look at Zach Hemming good season up in Scotland, in team of the season.

You'd hope that would have earned him a chance in the summer at the very least! Would be a major boost if the answer to our goalkeeping problems was already on the books!

4 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

How long did we of contract did we see Lumley on?

can imagine they’ll let Daniels contract expire in the summer 

Both signed two year deals. Lumley with an option for a third.

Stoj is under contract until 23 as well

55 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Surely Wilder might look at Zach Hemming good season up in Scotland, in team of the season.

There's a post on FMTTM from a lad who knows somebody who knows him and he said that Hemming's been told he's going to be part of our first-team pre-season group, so hopefully he impresses.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Can’t even get his first name right for starters. 2nd if we take that joke of a fee we will be seen as the biggest soft touch going 

Not sure any of those teams are a good move for him, he won't get a game. Unless they send him out on loan somewhere. 

Might be good for us though. 

21 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Can’t even get his first name right for starters. 2nd if we take that joke of a fee we will be seen as the biggest soft touch going 

It's very weird that our big money sale in the Summer will be a young player who played three games for us this season. Must be quite rare. 

Think we've been mugged off for anything below £15m and a decent sell-on clause. England U21 with several big clubs interested... Need to play this right. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

It's very weird that our big money sale in the Summer will be a young player who played three games for us this season. Must be quite rare. 

Think we've been mugged off for anything below £15m and a decent sell-on clause. England U21 with several big clubs interested... Need to play this right. 

The thing is he doesn’t want to be here and we don’t want him here.

It’s hard to hold out for a top price in that situation.

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

What was the consensus on Woodman, I seem to remember a discussion on here about him in the summer/Jan. 

He's gone to Bournemouth but not had a look in at all.

Despite winning the golden glove (I think it was), Swansea fans weren't terribly impressed with him.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

The thing is he doesn’t want to be here and we don’t want him here.

It’s hard to hold out for a top price in that situation.

It's not really about holding out for a top price so much as inciting a bidding war among clubs who want him. He'll be leaving either way, and probably won't care where if the wages are high enough.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Surely Randolph is available in the summer again ..

Fantastic shot stopper but I always had my heart in my mouth when he left his line or had to play the ball with his feet, both of which he'd have to do under Wilder. Better than our current options but would prefer a proper sweeper keeper.

Edited by Foogle
  • Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?