oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Carlton Morris agent was at game yesterday and visited Rockcliffe Friday.

Can't see it being expensive signing or 1st choice but one to watch certainly.

Might be wrong but sure he was at Norwich. Don’t know if the times line up to when Scott was there but maybe he has good knowledge of him

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Carlton Morris agent was at game yesterday and visited Rockcliffe Friday.

Can't see it being expensive signing or 1st choice but one to watch certainly.

Agents are ICM who handle a lot of top players aren’t they? Presume when you mention Carlton Morris, you had some info that it was specifically in regard to him?

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

Fulham are after Gyokeres according to FI 

I know a few fancied him 

Yeah, they're in dire need of a striker right now.

But in seriousness, I think his value might be too high for us to afford him now.

Coventry probably don't want to sell, so I'd see it being £8m+.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Player plays well in 1 game against us and we sign them, where have I seen this before…

*cough* Lumley *cough* 

He's played well in plenty of games this season.

2 hours ago, DevKWat said:

Player plays well in 1 game against us and we sign them, where have I seen this before…

*cough* Lumley *cough* 

Who you referencing here mate? Lad at Barnsley or Coventry? 

To be fair to Carlton Morris, 7 goals and 3 assists in 26 starts for a relegation fodder side isn't awful.

Not saying he'd excite me, but it's more than our strikers have done and I doubt he'd cost anywhere near as much in wages as they have.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

To be fair to Carlton Morris, 7 goals and 3 assists in 26 starts for a relegation fodder side isn't awful.

Not saying he'd excite me, but it's more than our strikers have done and I doubt he'd cost anywhere near as much in wages as they have.

Pretty sure this was the exact same thing being said this time last year about uche ..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Pretty sure this was the exact same thing being said this time last year about uche ..

Very true, and that's definitely something to keep in mind.

But Ikpeazu's main failing is his total lack of mobility, rather than his shooting ability.

I don't see Wilder signing any slow strikers this summer.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Very true, and that's definitely something to keep in mind.

But Ikpeazu's main failing is his total lack of mobility, rather than his shooting ability.

I don't see Wilder signing any slow strikers this summer.

Think we have to remember he was brought in to be third or fourth choice striker. He isn’t a full international with premier league experience.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kentucky said:

Thought Scott was an expert in players from around the world , so we go div 1 , if Payero and Siliki are the standard , I'm not impressed.

Payero looks brilliant technically. Best passes of the ball in the team by a country mile. He's just had a tough start with injuries, managers not wanting him etc.

Siliki was recommended to Warnock by his friend who's an agent in France

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?