oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

49 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Would have thought Kilmarnock would do their best to retain his services

Their new head of recruitment was one of our recruitment staff, so I can see the link.

Doubt Zach will have much interest in playing league 2 when he could have the option of challenging for the 1st team here or an SPL tilt with Killie.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I think its a make or break summer/season for Wood. From being hot property he's struggled but I do think he could suit a Wilder system if he fulfils the potential he had.

Watching the u23s v wolves I wasn't particularly impressed with his passing tbh. It may of just been that game though.

2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Watching the u23s v wolves I wasn't particularly impressed with his passing tbh. It may of just been that game though.

Yes he has struggled this season in the couple of appearances he has made but he was probably knocked from being on the verge of breaking into the first team to being on the bench for Hibs. Next season will certainly show if he has the mindset to recover after a disappointing season. 

My you lot are tough on Nathan Wood. He will be only 20 this month and plays in a position where typically players only reach maturity a lot later than other outfield players.

• Like 2

I think it's crucial that he gets his next move right as at this point in his development he needs to be getting regular game time. At 21 Dael was our starting CB for the majority of the 18/19 season. I'd try and get him a loan move to a league 1 club where he's likely to get a good amount of minutes. He's clearly nowhere near our starting 11 at the minute and I don't think there's anything for him to gain sitting on our bench as 5th/6th choice, but he can't afford to have another wasted loan spell like Hibs.

Edited by JTG
7 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Is Ben Gibson injured ? I only ask because if he's not then it seems that Sam Byram has been chosen to play CB instead of him.

He's on the bench for them, so I would guess not.

8 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Is Ben Gibson injured ? I only ask because if he's not then it seems that Sam Byram has been chosen to play CB instead of him.

He's on the bench today so assume he isn't

9 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

He hasn’t been very good for them recently. I’ve just been thinking about this. I think he might be the left footed centre back we try to sign this summer. 

1 minute ago, "KM" said:

He hasn’t been very good for them recently. I’ve just been thinking about this. I think he might be the left footed centre back we try to sign this summer. 

Possibly.

I've just had a look on their forum to see if I could find anything and there's this:

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/147990-paddy-davitts-turn/#comments

If Ben Gibson wasn't from here we wouldn't be considering him at all. He cost Norwich a lot of money and has been pretty pants for them. Pass

• Like 2

Seen the u23 a few times, my impression is the coaching is Sunday league , worse when Lee was doing it, the opposition always looked organized and played progressive football, we still are 442 , and front to back with everyone just running into nowhere 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?