oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

As shown on his girlfriends Instagram they on plane back to Argentina for a summer break so all is well

Just shows they're on a plane, doesn't suggest they plan on coming back 😛

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Would love us to go after Panutche Camará, quality all round box to box midfielder who can help out at both ends of the pitch. Think he'd do well in Wilder's system as he's got bags of energy.

This reminds me of that oldham midfielder we took on trial last summer. I think he was Oldham?

Literally nobody had heard of him but there was a mini meltdown on here when we decided not to offer him a deal. You would have thought think we had missed out on Yaya. People just wanted a signing and did not care who that signing was. Haha.

Anyone know what happened to him? He smash it up for Oldham?

p.s: not suggesting this lad is sh*t @Weasel. Just the link reminded me of the Oldham lad for some reason.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, osvaldo said:

The Athletic published a list of all the EPL players whose deal runs out in summer. Would you take any/are any realistic?

*\*An asterisk means they are likely to re-sign, or are already pretty certain to have a club lined up\**

**Arsenal**: Alexandre Lacazette, Eddie Nketiah, Mohamed Elneny\*

**Aston Villa**: Ashley Young\*, Conor Hourihane

**Brentford**: Christian Eriksen, Julian Jeanvier, Mathias ‘Zanka’ Jorgensen

**Brighton**: Danny Welbeck\*, Pascal Gross\*, Alex Cochrane, Tudor Baluta, Lars Dendoncker

**Burnley**: Ben Mee, James Tarkowski, Phil Bardsley, Erik Pieters, Jack Cork\*, Dale Stephens, Aaron Lennon, Matej Vydra, Ashley Barnes\*

**Chelsea**: Antonio Rudiger\*, Andreas Christensen\*, Cesar Azpilicueta, Charly Musonda, Danny Drinkwater, Jake Clarke-Salter

**Crystal Palace**: Martin Kelly, James Tomkins, Jaroslaw Jach, James McArthur\*, Cheikhou Kouyate, Nathaniel Clyne, Jordan Ayew.

**Everton**: Jonjoe Kenny, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Fabian Delph, Cenk Tosun, Asmir Begovic

**Leicester**: Eldin Jakupovic\*

**Liverpool**: James Milner, Loris Karius, Divock Origi

**Man City**: Fernandinho\*, Scott Carson\*

**Man United**: Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard, Edinson Cavani, Juan Mata, Lee Grant

**Newcastle**: Sean Longstaff

**Norwich**: Lukas Rupp, Josip Drmic, Aston Oxborough, Reece McAlear

**Southampton**: Fraser Forster, Harry Lewis, Willy Caballero, Shane Long

**Spurs**: None

**Watford**: Ben Foster, Nicolas Nkoulou, Andre Gray, Dan Phillips, Juraj Kucka, Maurizio Pochettino

**West Ham**: Angelo Ogbonna\*, Ryan Fredericks, Andriy Yarmolenko, Lukasz Fabianski\*, Dave Martin

**Wolves**: Joao Moutinho, Romain Saiss, Fernando Marcal, John Ruddy

Fraser Forster, Sean Longstaff, Ryan Fredericks, Jonjoe Kenny and Erik Pieters stand out to me as players who could be of use to us in positions we need and seem reasonably realistic. I'm pretty sure all 5 could potentially get a bottom half prem team interested as backup players but if not I reckon the championship could be a good option for them.  

Gylfi Sigurdsson anyone? 

4 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Fraser Forster, Sean Longstaff, Ryan Fredericks, Jonjoe Kenny and Erik Pieters stand out to me as players who could be of use to us in positions we need and seem reasonably realistic. I'm pretty sure all 5 could potentially get a bottom half prem team interested as backup players but if not I reckon the championship could be a good option for them.  

Gylfi Sigurdsson anyone? 

Some issues with sigurdsson which I’m sure you can find by typing his name in on google. Won’t say it myself because not sure he was specifically named

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Some issues with sigurdsson which I’m sure you can find by typing his name in on google. Won’t say it myself because not sure he was specifically named

Yeh hes potentially going to the wrong side of the nick. I was just surprised to see his name on there.

29 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

This reminds me of that oldham midfielder we took on trial last summer. I think he was Oldham?

Literally nobody had heard of him but there was a mini meltdown on here when we decided not to offer him a deal. You would have thought think we had missed out on Yaya. People just wanted a signing and did not care who that signing was. Haha.

Anyone know what happened to him? He smash it up for Oldham?

p.s: not suggesting this lad is sh*t @Weasel. Just the link reminded me of the Oldham lad for some reason.

Dylan Bahamboula. 3 goals, 3 assists for Oldham in 30 games. 

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, bmt said:

John Ruddy could be a good option 

I think we need a younger keeper with good distribution, not sure if Ruddy fits the mould.

id much prefer someone like Mike Cooper from Plymouth, supposedly has great distribution, seen a clip of him basically throwing the ball from one area to the other!

• Like 2

Think Vydra would be my pick. Has smashed it up in the championship a few times before. Would be a solid partner to a more workhorse forward like a Gyokeres.

Edit: scratch that seems he's done his ACL. Would still probably score more than our current forwards though. 

Edited by Dan1234
9 hours ago, Guffie said:

Also seen. Brighton, Wolves and Bournemouth are linked with Tavernier

Perhaps Connolly reported back to Brighton that Tav was never mean to him and that he sometimes passed the ball to him as well😉

8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The Argentinian transfer window opens in 5 days on the 16th of May and their season starts on the 5th of June.

It would probably make sense if Payero was going back there.

Just my own thought but hopefully next season CW would want a quicker more fluid midfield and attack and unless Payero is just simply naff then surely he would suit the style and be part of it

Having a hard time believing he is either not wanted and not that good

However I accept that he player simply does not want Championship football

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?