oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

8 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Pedersen would be a good Wilder player .. He reminds me a bit of Friend and his merauding

@SmogDane in a Wilder system would he be a better LCB or LWB?

15 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@SmogDane in a Wilder system would he be a better LCB or LWB?

As I remember him, deffo a good wingback .. But he is versatile, so could be great at overlapping from CB .. but I don't remember him as a good header

7 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Isn't he one of the players who was getting released this summer?

Yep, he'll be gone soon, along with a bunch of other youngsters.

24 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Has anyone seen young Malik Dijksteel play? 

Is he any good? 

Could he fin his break through in the pre season? 

He was on loan at Whitby and done well by all accounts but his contract won’t be renewed with us. Probably go back to Holland

8 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Pedersen would be a good Wilder player .. He reminds me a bit of Friend and his merauding

Wouldn't mind him coming in on a free at all, he always looked decent for Birmingham. Plus he's left footed, can play left back and on the left of a back three.  

9 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Would be decent competition but I think we need someone with a bit more pace and trickery. A left sided Jones so to speak to make us more dangerous on the left side. Anyway he’d be an upgrade on Bola and Taylor. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Be interesting to see which players remain at Luton. Think they got a fair few out of contract. Notably Naismith and Adebayo.

Naismith and Cornick I'd snap up in a heartbeat. Adebayo too if he is available but I'm not sure he is anymore.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?