oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

The stats I use aren't misleading, but they are made up.

The first stage of recovery is acceptance, brother.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

How many premier league teams are sitting in against Norwich then? His pass completion is also better than all of their other defenders so... Your point doesn't stand here

The point is they do against Boro and actuallly some will have against Norwich as some teams like to play counter attacking football, not every premier team is possession based. I feel despite having already said that he is a good championship defender, the examples i gave related to do with playing Wilderball which is a variation of possession based but quicker transition than standard possession based teams. A few People seem to think some of us are dissing Ben when we aren’t. Square pegs in square holes and all that.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Followed this guy for a while, he does get pretty good ITK tips. Makes sense, they play the same formation as Forest and need a RWB. 

Out of all the decent teams that have been named as being after him, he's probably got the best chance of breaking into the spurs lineup. Royal has been pretty poor and Doherty has done a job for them but is on the decline. He'll also be looking at what Conte did for Victor Moses. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Out of all the decent teams that have been named as being after him, he's probably got the best chance of breaking into the spurs lineup. Royal has been pretty poor and Doherty has done a job for them but is on the decline. He'll also be looking at what Conte did for Victor Moses. 

Spurs are still interested in Adama Traore too so they could end up bringing in a current and former Boro RWB/RW in the same transfer window! 

12 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I still think Manchester United could come in for him. Dalot and AWB are terrible. Isn’t Spence a Man U fan as well?

19 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Spurs are still interested in Adama Traore too so they could end up bringing in a current and former Boro RWB/RW in the same transfer window! 

Adama turned down Spurs in Jan as he does not wish to play as a RWB

• Wow 1
4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

If Burnley and Leeds stay up does it makes us more likely to sign that LB from Philly 

Is there anything even in it? Don’t know why we would sign a player from the MLS when Wilder has already mentioned the type of player they are looking at. Don’t know much about the player but I can’t see us looking in the MLS this summer.

Maybe we already have feelers from a decent club for Fry. Get 14 million for Fry and spend 5 million on replacing him with Gibson. Ideally I’d want to keep Fry but we all know the situation we’re in. That would be decent business and leave us with plenty of money to rebuild if we also get about 15 million from Spence. Replacing Fry with Gibson, who’d still be one of the best in the league, and still have about 20 million to buy other key players should give Wilder everything he needs to mount a serious challenge. 

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?