oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 hour ago, LincsBORO88 said:

As mentioned above, Scott has been involved in signing him before. He also fits into the players that want to be here, will run through walls etc that wilder has said he wants.. I'm all for signing him at the right price!

He was also involved in taking him to Burnley. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Bournemouth not interested in keeping Cantwell. I would take him 

I wouldn't. His attitude's terrible. 

Shame because he was a great player a couple of seasons ago.

• Like 1

Its a no from me as well on Cantwell. Did nothing of real note at Bournemouth and despite that will come with a heavy price tag.

Norwich will have some use for him next season I assume

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Its a no from me as well on Cantwell. Did nothing of real note at Bournemouth and despite that will come with a heavy price tag.

Norwich will have some use for him next season I assume

Triggered a one-year contract extension. Probably to ensure they can sell him on for some money.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Blackburn confirm Rothwell is leaving and they in talks with Lenihan and Nyambe but no new deals agreed.

Luton in talks with Kai Naismith but again no new contract agreed.

Above are some players boro will hopefully be monitoring

Oh. And Blackburn also release Harry Chapman.

I liked Harry Chapman...He scored a good few goals for our reserves...My mind goes back to my late father who used to go to our reserve matches...As I was raving about Stewy Downing ( I was in the RN then and went with him to matches when on leave) He said we have a better player than Stewy his name ??? Adam Johnson...LOL...Oh well at least he was gone before he could cringe

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Getting Gibson makes sense as it would free up McNair to play in the CDM spot with Howson as rotation. 

Jones-Dijksteele-Fry-Gibson-Tav

Payero-McNair-McGree 

?? ?? 

Genuinely think Tav would slot in so well as a LWB instead of playing in the middle. I can remember the game where him and Jones absolutely slapped it on either side and I think they have the right amount of directness and drive to play there.

Id rather we then reinvest with free transfers and striker and keeper

Tav was a star player in midfield so why change him? Get a proper LWB.

I think Payero is leaving. 

McNair too limited to start in midfield.

Romaine Sawyers a free agent apparently as WBA decide not to activate a 1 year extension

Really liked him couple of seasons ago not sure how he got on at Stoke

1 minute ago, LBP said:

Romaine Sawyers a free agent apparently as WBA decide not to activate a 1 year extension

Really liked him couple of seasons ago not sure how he got on at Stoke

Was gonna say, he might be an option as second striker

3 minutes ago, notjade said:

Was gonna say, he might be an option as second striker

Not sure if you have Sawyers mixed up with somebody else but his 6 goals in 127 appearances for Brantford, 1 in 61 for WBA and 2 in 26 for Stoke tells me he is not even an attacking midfielder never mind a 2nd striker.

Crooks scored more in 1 season than Sawyers has combined in 6 seasons.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?