oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

4 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I must say, I haven’t been blown away by any links so far 😂

Exactly the same as me. I know it’s early days, but none of the names have made me excited. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Will said:

Tav is playing in the exact right team and role to showcase his skillset, and is doing so consistently. 

I honestly don’t see it myself. I’ve seen glimpses, but I would disagree that he is showing it consistently. Unless it’s him being consistently inconsistent 😝

9 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

They certainly aren't signings that look like improving us to the next level

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

They certainly aren't signings that look like improving us to the next level

Wagner and Darlow would be decent the rest have been trash though expected alot more ambitious signings. But its early days 

17 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Wagner and Darlow would be decent the rest have been trash though expected alot more ambitious signings. But its early days 

To be fair - Darlow would absolutely be a big improvement

22 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Wagner? The guy from Philadelphia who’s played more or less league 1 standard his whole career?

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Wagner? The guy from Philadelphia who’s played more or less league 1 standard his whole career?

He looks to have a good cross on him on YouTube 

14 minutes ago, Borodane said:

He was brilliant on X Factor 

image.jpeg.2ff4cebccd8a64ed0ac2a047b6e767d3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
56 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Really wouldn't worry about it. It's still May - we don't even know who's going up til next weekend. Teams only just announcing their released lists, players about to go on holiday etc... 

Save your stress for July when we're about to blow our Spence money on a 32 year old defensive midfielder nobody's heard of 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Save your stress for July when we're about to blow our Spence money on a 32 year old defensive midfielder nobody's heard of 😂

As long as he has an exotic name no one will care.

1 hour ago, Guffie said:

Exactly the same as me. I know it’s early days, but none of the names have made me excited. 

Sadly it’s our level unfortunately. 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?