oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

In for Kourtney hause but his agent is trying to engineer for Premier league transfer 

Grant Hall and wilder had a massive bust up after hall played in a under 23 match and only came in fir a half gym session the following day.

Like I mentioned earlier in January, we received an extra million for Spence deal. 500k to extend deal and 500k for promotion.

We are still trying to get European loan interest in Payero loan but looks like he may get his wish and go back to Argentina with us paying 60per cent wages! Personally gutted about this but wilder made it clear that he doesn't think he fits his style of play. Good relationship between the two apparently but language barrier is making it extremely difficult 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

In for Kourtney hause but his agent is trying to engineer for Premier league transfer 

Grant Hall and wilder had a massive bust up after hall played in a under 23 match and only came in fir a half gym session the following day.

Like I mentioned earlier in January, we received an extra million for Spence deal. 500k to extend deal and 500k for promotion.

We are still trying to get European loan interest in Payero loan but looks like he may get his wish and go back to Argentina with us paying 60per cent wages! Personally gutted about this but wilder made it clear that he doesn't think he fits his style of play. Good relationship between the two apparently but language barrier is making it extremely difficult 

Thanks for the update, is Hause a left footed CB? 

13 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Thanks for the update, is Hause a left footed CB? 

He's left-footed and can play LCB and LB. He was at Wolves. He's struggled for football at Aston Villa.

I think it would be a good signing if we can get him on the cheap.

52 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

In for Kourtney hause but his agent is trying to engineer for Premier league transfer.

Hause would be a very good signing for us in my opinion. Would certainly improve the left hand side of defence.

2 hours ago, Blanco said:

Current Boro Transfer News

image.gif.8e1a11818739b2c30fe5cf864ba0a619.gif

To be fair I'm not expecting much over the next couple of weeks. Expect things may get a bit more interesting after this round of international games are out of they way. Djed is away with England u-21's and if we do have a genuine interest in Gyokeres he's away with Sweden.

Hause would be an insanely good signing at this level.

Gutted about Payero, looks like Wilder has made his mind up that he's not for him. Don't really understand how he couldn't play Wilder's style of play, seems more like he doesn't want to have to deal with the language barrier.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Hause would be a very good signing for us in my opinion. Would certainly improve the left hand side of defence.

He has only played 11 games in the last 2 season. Real risk of a JLS style issue here where a formerly good player has simply played too little for too long to be able to recover his form. Possibly worth it for a season long loan if we get him for a full pre-season. Sounds though as if he thinks he can play in the Premier league which means he's not come to terms with how far back you slide when you don't play for 2 years.

Only problem with Hause is that he is apparently on massive wages. Villa want permanent deal but we would rather a loan and pay percentage of his wages. Similar deal we are trying for Gibson

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Real risk of a JLS style issue here where a formerly good player has simply played too little for too long to be able to recover his form.

Was Siliki ever any good? I think we all fell into the trap (me included) of assuming that because he'd made a few champions league appearances he must have a bit of something about him.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?