oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Yep.

Interesting. The lad knows where the goal is but also is prone to an injury and is getting on in football terms. Feels more like a deadline day type move if your struggling rather than a first choice at the beginning of the window type of signing but we will see

• Like 1
Just now, Smokedsalmon said:

Considering we literally need to sign 3 strikers it makes sense that one of them would be a cheaper/older option.

Doubt Gayle will be cheap

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I’d have snapped your hands off for him a few years ago but he’s 33 this year and coming off the back of a difficult couple of years. He’s only played about 600 odd minutes in the last two years.

That being said under the right circumstances I’d take him. Assuming Newcastle are reasonable about the fee and he agrees to a shorter term contract on reduced wages. I think he can still be prolific at this level. 

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Doubt Gayle will be cheap

I didn’t realise he was 32 years old, he still looks about 12. I think he won’t cost much now. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Considering we literally need to sign 3 strikers it makes sense that one of them would be a cheaper/older option.

We already have that in Watmore. We need two top strikers, and maybe a prem loan to add competition 

• Like 1
Just now, nunthorpered said:

Time to vacate the bushes KM. Work is done

I’ll have to find out whether he’s the Afro Caribbean from the medical centre. 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?