oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Did Spence come through it ok?

Looks like it mate. Played the full 90. U21s got games on Friday and Monday before we can breathe easily.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Have been away ten days 

Could someone please tell whats been going on .. Rumors .. done deals .. etc. 

Thanks in advance

The year is 2056  and Josh Coburns Middlesbrough side are linked with 65 year old Chelsea left back Baba Rahman on loan 

• Haha 14
11 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Have been away ten days 

Thanks in advance

Nothings been done.

Rumours that Spence is going to Spurs for £17.2m.

Olusanya is off to Scottish Championship.

According to the ITK's...

We're trying for Kourtney Hause. Payero increasingly likely to go back to Argentina.

Possible move for an international CB who can play middle and right. People think it's Lenihan from Blackburn.

Linked with Rahman & Gayle today.

I'm sure I've missed a couple of other things.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Have been away ten days 

Thanks in advance

The Afro Caribbean and the Croatians are finally joining. 

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Nothings been done.

Rumours that Spence is going to Spurs for £17.2m.

Olusanya is off to Scottish Championship.

According to the ITK's...

We're trying for Kourtney Hause. Payero increasingly likely to go back to Argentina.

Possible move for an international CB who can play middle and right. People think it's Lenihan from Blackburn.

Linked with Rahman & Gayle today.

I'm sure I've missed a couple of other things.

As above. And Echo is saying we will use Spence money to try and sign Gyokores

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

All of whom had previous experience in the championship and prem and did well and would walk into our team. If I was offered any of them on loan of course I'd say yes. I wouldn't be keen on loaning youngsters with little to no experience of the league when we are looking for a top 6 finish. That's definitely not a daft way of thinking. What's daft is loaning Troy Parrott who would more than likely end up being a 5th choice striker at the club.

you say those players would walk into out teams and you'd takae them,but none of those players were any more experience or perfomed any better than Balogun or Connelly, and certainly not Sporar. Sporar was a seasoned international with champions league experience and was part of title-winning sides with basel and Sporting SP.  Connelly had 45 games all in the prem before coming to us.

for comparison Davis had 3 goals in 73 games prior to arrving, James garner had 40 games in the championship with 4 goals and 1 assist. Zinkernagel had only played in the Scandinavian leagues and flopped in his first season at Watford only playing 20 games before being shipped out on loan the following season. And we know all to well how poor Spence was during his time with us so dont need to explain that one.

None of those players were proven at championship level which is a stipulation you made in your original comment and also disproves your statement on it being daft to loan unproven players. Also, it is easy in hindsight to say our loans were poor, but before signing on paper our 3 signings looked far more exciting than the ones brought in by forest.

lol why is loaning troy parrot "daft"? he's a ROI international who just had a good season in league 1, he's only 20 and looking to make the step up after improving his game vastly in the last 12 months. As a backup striker, i dont see how it would constiute a "daft" singing.

Edited by tmcc
3 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Have been away ten days 

Thanks in advance

Alan Knill has persuaded him, meet our new left wing back

Premier League Football GIF by Play Sports

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

Could it be Carter-Vickers from Spurs as part of the Spence deal? Had a good season at Celtic but has never played a league game at Spurs. Plenty of experience from the Championship after numerous loans. 

14 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Could it be Carter-Vickers from Spurs as part of the Spence deal? Had a good season at Celtic but has never played a league game at Spurs. Plenty of experience from the Championship after numerous loans. 

Its Lenihan

2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Its Lenihan

I applaud your certainty and given your level of directness I dont feel that anyone should feel the need to doubt you! 🤣

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?