oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, Hendrie_7 said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-united-set-to-compete-with-middlesbrough-for-32-year-old-signing/

"Sheffield United are set to rival Middlesbrough for the signing of Dwight Gayle this summer.

According to The Star, the Blades are hoping to attract the Newcastle United forward to Bramall Lane this summer."

I've read he wants to remain in the north east so could and should work in our favour

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Hendrie_7 said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-united-set-to-compete-with-middlesbrough-for-32-year-old-signing/

"Sheffield United are set to rival Middlesbrough for the signing of Dwight Gayle this summer.

According to The Star, the Blades are hoping to attract the Newcastle United forward to Bramall Lane this summer."

That's a relief!

Good work by his agent to make the world think that we want him and then tell Sheff Utd they can have him if they pay a higher percentage of his wage.

13 minutes ago, tmcc said:

sigurdsson's "something" is suspected pedophilic activity, dont think hes ever coming back to football. 

Ah right fair enough didn’t know it was still ongoing.

16 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Everton have released Delph, Tosun and Sigurdsson. I know there was something happening with Sigurdsson but there hasn’t been any updates on the matter but if that’s all clear would you have him here? Not sure if he would fit our system though? 

Would love Delph here, but wages would be an issue. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back at Leeds

27 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Jake Clarke salter released from Chelsea. Think we have been linked to him before 

Would take him 100%. On that note can anyone point me towards a source saying that Wilder specifically wants a left-footed CB, it seems like the conventional wisdom but can't remember if he was quoted saying that?

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Would love Delph here, but wages would be an issue. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back at Leeds

Only thing is he is injury prone other than that he is a good player. 

3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Good player but is pretty much perma-crocked:

image.png.5914de125bf4227a8baaa0c43fc16a91.png

60 games missed in his 3 years at Everton... think those high wages he'd demand could be used elsewhere.

• Like 1
Just now, Foogle said:

Good player but is pretty much perma-crocked:

image.png.5914de125bf4227a8baaa0c43fc16a91.png

60 games missed in his 3 years at Everton... think those high wages he'd demand could be used elsewhere.

Funny how someone like that can still demand high wages. Wilshere was playing in Denmark last season for something like 3k a week. At least he’d rather play ( not saying we should sign him. He’s way past it)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Ah right fair enough didn’t know it was still ongoing.

its been keep very hush-hush, not much is known except that he was arrested and released on bail pending investigation.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Funny how someone like that can still demand high wages. Wilshere was playing in Denmark last season for something like 3k a week. At least he’d rather play ( not saying we should sign him. He’s way past it)

The best ability is availability as they say... that's why I keep phoning Wilder:

Im Ready Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 4
20 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Would take him 100%. On that note can anyone point me towards a source saying that Wilder specifically wants a left-footed CB, it seems like the conventional wisdom but can't remember if he was quoted saying that?

He said it a few months back in an interview somewhere, Gazette maybe I dunno.  He said it was something we'd sort out in the summer.

15 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Clubs are daft.  They think that things will magically be different if a player joins them.  Same goes for trouble making types as well.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Wasn't fussed before but I want to sign him now 😡

Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

On £100k per week apparently 

Everton are a laughably ran club, £255m in losses this FFP cycle and all they've got to show for it is narrowly escaping relegation. 

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?