oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, mendieta420 said:

Tom Heaton. Experienced, safe pair of hands, leader. Not exciting but probably what we need.

Gayle, Armstrong, Gyokeres. Be delighted with any of them.

Hamza Choudhury. Unproven so would be a risk to replace Tav with him.

Choudhury would take Howsons place, he’s a million miles away from being a Tav

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Tom Heaton. Experienced, safe pair of hands, leader. Not exciting but probably what we need.

Gayle, Armstrong, Gyokeres. Be delighted with any of them.

Hamza Choudhury. Unproven so would be a risk to replace Tav with him.

Good job he doesn’t play  in the same position as Tav then 

11 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Choudhury would take Howsons place, he’s a million miles away from being a Tav

Hope we do get him just for the afro,  we've not had a good afro since big haroun left

8 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Yep. I would compare him to a prime Huddlestone type player 

He’s certainly not nearly as good a passer as Huddlestone. Although he is quicker. Though that wouldn’t be difficult. 

Choudhry is a defensive midfielder with an excellent engine on him. His ability to close down and break up attacks is probably his key strength.

The comparison to Huddlestone I don't get as to me Huddlestone was a poor mans Michael Carrick. They were not hard tackling aggressive defensive midfielders but could break up play and start attacks

Choudhry is more an old school defensive midfielder. More in the mould of very own George Boateng.

If he dropped down to the championship he really should be setting himself the challenge of being one of the better midfielder destroyers in this league.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Not sure Choudhury is better than what we already have and I don’t think he would get into our team.  

Know nothing about him, but if KM says he's not good enough, sign him up immediately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Not sure Choudhury is better than what we already have and I don’t think he would get into our team.  

We have an out of contract Jonny Howson playing as a defensive midfielder.

That's all we already have in that position.

16 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Who would keep him out? We literally don't have a CDM on our books at the moment.

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Been away all weekend 

Could someone telle me the headlines and best rumors from the last twp days? 

That'd be great. thanks

Might be trying for Tom Heaton and Hamza Choudhury on loan.

Signing Liam Roberts from Northampton as second choice.

Joe Lumley may be going to Reading on loan/on a free, the last we'll see of him either way as his contract is up next summer.

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Might be trying for Tom Heaton and Hamza Choudhury on loan.

Signing Liam Roberts from Northampton as second choice.

Joe Lumley may be going to Reading on loan/on a free, the last we'll see of him either way as his contract is up next summer.

Unless the club really spoils us fans and chooses to take up the year extension I believe we have in place for him..

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?