oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Over analysing feels like it’s trying to make an argument over nothing as if this is a break up of teenagers, I just can’t wait for him to go spurs and Spence to never be spoken about by Boro fans for a while 

I was saying this about Connolly going back, but he still comes up once a page on this thread for no apparent reason - well be hearing about Spence for a long time is my guess. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Over analysing feels like it’s trying to make an argument over nothing as if this is a break up of teenagers, I just can’t wait for him to go spurs and Spence to never be spoken about by Boro fans for a while 

Or you could be under analysing it because you can’t be arsed speaking about him anymore? You have a more chilled not arsed reaction, i and others have a more annoyed reaction as it’s disrespectful whilst still officially a Boro player. Don’t see what’s wrong with either 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

I was saying this about Connolly going back, but he still comes up once a page on this thread for no apparent reason - well be hearing about Spence for a long time is my guess. 

If he achieves anything at all it will crush some people on here 🙂

• Haha 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

I feel like some fans will watch every game he plays at spurs just in hope he makes a mistake 

Just now, Tarmo Kink Army said:

I feel like some fans will watch every game he plays at spurs just in hope he makes a mistake 

I will watch him and hope he has a torrid time 👍. *** Djed Spence 

This is very disrespectful to be honest we are the ones who picked him up as a reject and gave him the opportunity to flouish. Yet he isn't grateful for us transforming his life. It shows the reason Warnock got rid of him as he is a ME person doesn't care about the team 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

Or you could be under analysing it because you can’t be arsed speaking about him anymore? You have a more chilled not arsed reaction, i and others have a more annoyed reaction as it’s disrespectful whilst still officially a Boro player. Don’t see what’s wrong with either 

Nothing is wrong just the anger confused me personally, he’s not really done anything bad towards Boro fans to deserve the hate done have apart from post a picture where Boro shirt wasn’t photoshopped in or delete a few photos 

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Nothing is wrong just the anger confused me personally, he’s not really done anything bad towards Boro fans to deserve the hate done have apart from post a picture where Boro shirt wasn’t photoshopped in or delete a few photos 

Apart from delete about 50 photos of playing for the club he’s contracted too and kept a load on for the club he’s been on loan at for a season? Of course he’s done something to annoy Boro fans. 

He has shown that he uses social media to take digs, so what if he is taking some at us - we are selling for a huge profit and he wasnt in our team.He feels we disrespected him, we feel like he is disrespecting us, etc. 

End of the day, he is making us some money and he gets to play in the PL in London - nobody loses...

Except Spurs..... as I'm sure none of this will go to his head or his now local again mates. 

I really don't get why people are bothered. Hes been mercilessly slagged off by a huge section of our fan base, repeatedly told he wasn't good enough. He's then joined a club where he was adored, found success and proved his doubters wrong. Why the hell would he have any affection for boro/boro fans at all?

• Like 10
Just now, AllBoro10 said:

Apart from delete about 50 photos of playing for the club he’s contracted too and kept a load on for the club he’s been on loan at for a season? Of course he’s done something to annoy Boro fans. 

Least when he is sold everyone wins 

I don’t understand why everyone is mad at Djed Spence….. Never heard of the guy 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Just checked his actual profile, he's only got 27 photos and two of them are from him with Boro (one with woody and one in a suit before or after a game). There's only one photo from before his time with Boro. 

Maybe he just doesn't keep old photos on his Instagram? Either way people are over reacting massively, give your heads a shake. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

I really don't get why people are bothered. Hes been mercilessly slagged off by a huge section of our fan base, repeatedly told he wasn't good enough. He's then joined a club where he was adored, found success and proved his doubters wrong. Why the hell would he have an affection for boro/boro fans at all?

It’s not about affection. It’s respect for the club that gave him his chance in the pro game. Yes he will of fell out with people at the club and fans have written him off but there should still be that respect there for the club. No need for his childish games 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?