oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

I think tomorrow and Friday will bring some substantial news. And before anyone asks i am not ITK. I barely know whats going on in my own house never mind with Boro.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, notjade said:

He wasn't good enough. And what's worse is that he's shown he can actually do it. Must've just not been arsed at Boro

To be honest I am not sure any of the players under Warnock played particularly well. Hopefully this season with a full one for Wilder we can develop a team rather than a bunch of players. I believe that Cooper did that with Forest, developed a team that was better than the sum of the individual players.

5 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Attitude was bad few people have alluded to it 

Did his attitude suddenly get better when he joined Forest then?  You don't think that being played out of position by a manager we were all desperate to see the back off ourselves could have been a contributory factor?  Warnock himself has said on more than one occasion that that the reason he was better at Forest is because Steve Cooper let him go forward more.  Just step back and have a think about that.  A player played as a winger here was asked not to go forward as much as a player played as a wingback at Forest - and that is a direct quote from our manager at the time, not just people talking crap on the internet. 

How many players improved as soon as Warnock left?  Quite a few right?  So was their attitude bad as well or can we say that the one common denominator was the previous manager buggering off, and our players clearly improving as a result?  Spence got his new manager by going out on loan, our players got theirs by Warnock being given the boot.  They both amounted to the same thing though, players getting better.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Did his attitude suddenly get better when he joined Forest then?  You don't think that being played out of position by a manager we were all desperate to see the back off ourselves could have been a contributory factor?  Warnock himself has said on more than one occasion that that the reason he was better at Forest is because Steve Cooper let him go forward more.  Just step back and have a think about that.  A player played as a winger here was asked not to go forward as much as a player played as a wingback at Forest - and that is a direct quote from our manager at the time, not just people talking crap on the internet. 

How many players improved as soon as Warnock left?  Quite a few right?  So was their attitude bad as well or can we say that the one common denominator was the previous manager buggering off, and our players clearly improving as a result?  Spence got his new manager by going out on loan, our players got theirs by Warnock being given the boot.  They both amounted to the same thing though, players getting better.

It wasn’t just Warnock. Woodgate  said it. Downing has said it. Ignore it if you want that’s fine, but the lads a tosser 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Any need? Bit confrontational aren’t you. Can’t take someone disagreeing with ya? Get over yourself 

You're having a hissy fit about someone you've probably never met removing some pictures off his social media.  You think I need to get over myself? 🤨

"I will watch him and I hope he has a torrid time 👍  *** Djed Spence."

That was you just a few minutes ago yeah?  🙂

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

You're having a hissy fit about someone you've probably never met removing some pictures off his social media.  You think I need to get over myself? 🤨

"I will watch him and I hope he has a torrid time 👍  *** Djed Spence."

That was you just a few minutes ago yeah?  🙂

Yep that was me. *** him 👍 

2 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

It wasn’t just Warnock. Woodgate  said it. Downing has said it. Ignore it if you want that’s fine, but the lads a tosser 

Downing said it?  I think Downing said that Spence was a bit laid back, and was late at times.  Does that qualify someone as a tosser these days like?

14 minutes ago, Crackers said:

The lads a proper whopper, I have been told what he used to get up to at boro during warnocks time here, safe to say the club will be ecstatic he’s going and £millions to boot.  One of the most disliked people to have been at MFC in my lifetime.

and given that you're using terms like 'proper whopper' I would imagine your lifetime to have been quite short to date!

• Haha 2
Just now, Changing Times said:

Downing said it?  I think Downing said that Spence was a bit laid back, and was late at times.  Does that qualify someone as a tosser these days like?

I think posting a picture with an unlit cigar and a dig at a previous manager when you have just been promoted, and removing all traces on social media except one photo make you a tosser. I don’t like him. It’s fine you know, I’m allowed this opinion. Sorry if it’s offend you 

Just now, boksicdink said:

Dont worry, it will all be over soon and then everyone can start talking about Tav and his contract instead

I remember the good old days when he had a bad attitude 👍

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

So don't whine if I say *** you to you then ya big baby 

Hahah wow. Like I say, confrontational. Considering I’m not actually being disrespectful to you I think you need to wind it in a bit.

• Like 2
Just now, AllBoro10 said:

I think posting a picture with an unlit cigar and a dig at a previous manager when you have just been promoted, and removing all traces on social media except one photo make you a tosser. I don’t like him. It’s fine you know, I’m allowed this opinion. Sorry if it’s offend you 

You haven't offended me, I just think you're being a big baby.

Why would Spence have any kind of positive opinion about our previous manager?  I certainly don't.

• Confused 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?