oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

John swift

Shame, would have been a great addition to midfield.

I would argue we are better prospect than West Brom. I think we have a way better manager, Bruce does not strike me as someone who will get the best out of Swift, but money talks, they still got those parachute payments so can offer more in terms of wages.

At least 3 big permanent signings but they are going to be funded by Spence sale. 

He's gone on a well deserved break which has annoyed the club as we are needing the money to press on with those signings and we could of done deal earlier but out of respect for Spence and play off final and under 21s we delayed it.  

I would of presumed he would of been eager to get it wrapped up so he can finally get away from us like he's wanted for over 2years now. Good riddance

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Reading losing most of their first choice midfield on free transfers. Swift, Laurent, and Rinamohta all leaving for free this Summer.

Could be worse chaps, could be a lot worse. 

Yeah we could sign the lot for cover purposes

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

At least 3 big permanent signings but they are going to be funded by Spence sale. 

He's gone on a well deserved break which has annoyed the club as we are needing the money to press on with those signings and we could of done deal earlier but out of respect for Spence and play off final and under 21s we delayed it.  

I would of presumed he would of been eager to get it wrapped up so he can finally get away from us like he's wanted for over 2years now. Good riddance

Are the 3 signings names that have been mentioned before or any big surprises? Not asking for names just wondered 

5 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Swift is an interesting link as it means we're looking for a #10, or at least open to signing one if a very good one is available.

*cough cough* Scott Twine *cough cough*

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Notable absentees today at 1st day back.

Stab in the dark - Sammy Ameobi and Darnell Fischer 😂😂

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Swift is an interesting link as it means we're looking for a #10, or at least open to signing one if a very good one is available.

Maybe but it’s quite a unique deal so maybe not. Always going to be interested in one of the best in his position in the league on a free, who wouldn’t 

13 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Can't say just yet but let's just say, you will be extremely happy with one as we have argued with each other in the past about this player 

I wouldn't have thought he'd have been there with him still out of contract?  Can't really blame him for not showing up to a job he doesn't have.

Daniels, Fry, McNair*, Dijksteel, Jones, Bola, Tavernier, Crooks, McGree*, Payero, Watmore, Coburn, Ikpeazu

*Are those two still away cos of the internationals?

That's 13, who am I missing to make it up to 15?

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?