oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I wouldn't have thought he'd have been there with him still out of contract?  Can't really blame him for not showing up to a job he doesn't have.

Daniels, Fry, McNair*, Dijksteel, Jones, Bola, Tavernier, Crooks, McGree*, Payero, Watmore, Coburn, Ikpeazu

*Are those two still away cos of the internationals?

That's 13, who am I missing to make it up to 15?

He said that included the under 23s I think so maybe a few out of them

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I wouldn't have thought he'd have been there with him still out of contract?  Can't really blame him for not showing up to a job he doesn't have.

Daniels, Fry, McNair*, Dijksteel, Jones, Bola, Tavernier, Crooks, McGree*, Payero, Watmore, Coburn, Ikpeazu

*Are those two still away cos of the internationals?

That's 13, who am I missing to make it up to 15?

Akpom?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

At least 3 big permanent signings but they are going to be funded by Spence sale. 

He's gone on a well deserved break which has annoyed the club as we are needing the money to press on with those signings and we could of done deal earlier but out of respect for Spence and play off final and under 21s we delayed it.  

I would of presumed he would of been eager to get it wrapped up so he can finally get away from us like he's wanted for over 2years now. Good riddance

By three big permanent signings do you mean sizeable transfer fees?

We couldn't do any deal earlier could we, I mean not without Spence agreeing to it all?

Surprised he hasn't got his agent onto it all but then have we actually accepted an offer yet?  If we haven't then we're not really waiting for him are we?  We need someone to bid, and for us to accept it?

15 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

At least 3 big permanent signings but they are going to be funded by Spence sale. 

He's gone on a well deserved break which has annoyed the club as we are needing the money to press on with those signings and we could of done deal earlier but out of respect for Spence and play off final and under 21s we delayed it.  

I would of presumed he would of been eager to get it wrapped up so he can finally get away from us like he's wanted for over 2years now. Good riddance

I would assume one of them is Gyok and another being Twine can’t think who the third one might be. I hope we can get these through soon

29 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Including under 23s from last season, Wilder only wants to keep aroundx15 players. Going to be extremely busy window.

I got that impression towards the end of the season. Players I imagine he wants to keep for the first team squad. (Maybes in brackets)

GK. (Brynn)

Defenders: Dijksteel, Fry, McNair

Midfield: Jones, Howson, Crooks, McGree, Tav, 

Forwards: Watmore, (Coburn)

U23s to step up. Gibson, (Bilongo, Boyd-Munce). 

Possible Fisher to return.

If that's right, we hardly even have a 1st 11. That's a massive amount of turnover and implies he's hoping to ditch:

Lumley, Daniels, Hall, Coulson, Bola, Payero, Olusnaya, Ameobi, Uche, Akpom and pretty much all of the U23s loaned out last season. Plus Spence, of course, if someone stumps up the money.

Talk about carnage on the dance floor.

• Like 1
Just now, Robin Johnson said:

I get the feeling Mr Spence will be awkward as he can as to help us would not be on his radar! Could be wrong

Doubt it to be honest. Probably far more bothered about his move to spurs than spiting us

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I got that impression towards the end of the season. Players I imagine he wants to keep for the first team squad. (Maybes in brackets)

GK. (Brynn)

Defenders: Dijksteel, Fry, McNair

Midfield: Jones, Howson, Crooks, McGree, Tav, 

Forwards: Watmore, (Coburn)

U23s to step up. Gibson, (Bilongo, Boyd-Munce). 

Possible Fisher to return.

If that's right, we hardly even have a 1st 11. That's a massive amount of turnover and implies he's hoping to ditch:

Lumley, Daniels, Hall, Coulson, Bola, Payero, Olusnaya, Ameobi, Uche, Akpom and pretty much all of the U23s loaned out last season. Plus Spence, of course, if someone stumps up the money.

Talk about carnage on the dance floor.

That's a big turn over, but realistically who do we miss out of that group? Who makes us a better team? I don't think any of them do. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

That's a big turn over, but realistically who do we miss out of that group? Who makes us a better team? I don't think any of them do. 

Fisher for that rwb cover, Bola for a lcb role cover personally if teams are trying to play over the top as our back line is quite slow and Payero for the project are the only ones I’d keep, but agree none make us better they just give us okay back ups

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

By three big permanent signings do you mean sizeable transfer fees?

We couldn't do any deal earlier could we, I mean not without Spence agreeing to it all?

Surprised he hasn't got his agent onto it all but then have we actually accepted an offer yet?  If we haven't then we're not really waiting for him are we?  We need someone to bid, and for us to accept it?

There was a bid ready to be offered 2weekd ago but spence wanted to get the under 21s and we agreed to his wishes for the second time and he's now done this. Not saying it can't be done but it won't be done as quick as we want it to be to press on with our bids for the permanent big signings.

I've heard Tav is happy to stay and build around him. Obviously if a substantial bid comes in we won't be able to say no but the figures branded around in press are no where near what we would accept.

• Like 10

We had Brady over for talks just before Warnock left according to NW but could not agree a deal. He does not strike me as someone who is built for a 46 game season unless he coming as cover for that LWB spot

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?