oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

looks like akpom is training down in London for the posts on his insta, i assume that means he's leaving if he wasnt even brought back for pre season...

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Why 'hopefully not'? Wouldn't it be a good thing if he turned up in pre-season and performed well? Wouldn't it save us a job of entering the market and allow us to spend that money better elsewhere? Why would we actively hope that a player on our books doesn't get a chance?

I'd rather he came back and was as *** as I know he is so we can move quickly on finding his replacement

Just now, notjade said:

I'd rather he came back and was as *** as I know he is so we can move quickly on finding his replacement

You might not think this is the same as how people felt about Spence but it's exactly the same. People made their mind up, would have taken peanuts to get shot of him because of that and now the attitude is exactly the same the season after for another player, when we're about to make £15-20m off Spence. You couldn't make it up. The hills some people choose to die on are bonkers.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

You might not think this is the same as how people felt about Spence but it's exactly the same. People made their mind up, would have taken peanuts to get shot of him because of that and now the attitude is exactly the same the season after for another player, when we're about to make £15-20m off Spence. You couldn't make it up. The hills some people choose to die on are bonkers.

Djed Spence was 20/21 years old and went out on loan for the first time and had shown in flashes (Spurs) his quality

Coulson is 24 and has been on loan like 4 times, and has never done anything of note

It is not the same. He is not an upgrade on Bola. He is not in the same league as Bola and I'm sure Wilder knows that too

9 minutes ago, notjade said:

You want one of our players to be rubbish. Says it all really. 

• Like 3

Our fans seem to only view our academy products in one of two ways:

- We under-appreciate them and give them a really hard time (players like Tav).

- We think they are the great players and various coaching teams have it wrong (Chapman, Pears, Steele). 

Just seems like there is no middle ground. 

• Like 1
Just now, sackrobson2 said:

Wonderful arrogance mate. 

Wonder if there's any other players with 6 apps in the league for relegated Peterborough that we can pick up 😍

Don't know why I'm bothering arguing. He aint good enough and I'm sure Wilder knows that

1 minute ago, notjade said:

Wonder if there's any other players with 6 apps in the league for relegated Peterborough that we can pick up 😍

Don't know why I'm bothering arguing. He aint good enough and I'm sure Wilder knows that

I believe he was hurt for a stretch, also had a suspension & as soon as they were down McCann stopped playing all the loan players basically. There are a few mitigating circumstances there.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, notjade said:

So you are basing your view on 6 games you didn’t see? 

1 minute ago, notjade said:

Well, he is 24 years old now, so decision day on if he is good enough for this league is close. I like the lad as a player but I aren't sure he is robust enough.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

So you are basing your view on 6 games you didn’t see? 

Well I'm basing it on his entire career so far. Which period of his career specifically do you think suggests he's good enough for a promotion push?

He's actually the same age as Bola. Who's to say he isn't going to magically transform into the answer to all our prayers?

If Coulson was going to come good, he would've by now. Or at least shown anything at all

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?