oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Kritstian Pederson has signed for FC Koln so that's another one to tick off the list. Going from what others have said on here it sounds like Ben Gibson is our number one target for the LCB role anyway.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

If Giles and lenihan are the first two through the door, I'm extremely excited about how the season pans out.

I’ll be at this stage when we we get quality strikers 

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

If Giles and lenihan are the first two through the door, I'm extremely excited about how the season pans out.

Absolutely right, we have needed a leader with some steel at the back for a long time and Lenihan gives us that in spadefuls. Giles is a very good player and will bring balance to the team, please let this be happening 

News, ITK and "things I've heard rumours' from 'none attention seekers' would have us signing

Roberts

Lenihan

Giles

Choudhary

Gyorkeres

Armstrong

+1 more keeper

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

News, ITK and "things I've heard rumours' from 'none attention seekers' would have us signing

Roberts

Lenihan

Giles

Choudhary

Gyorkeres

Armstrong

+1 more keeper

would still need at least 1 LCB  - greaves? Hause? Gibson?

12 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Roberts

Lenihan

Giles

Choudhary

Gyorkeres

Armstrong

+1 more keeper

I'm impressed with the links lcb and poss rwb and I'm happy

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, LBP said:

I can't see both Gyokeres and Armstrong happening like 

Gyokeres and Joao/Archer seem more likely imo 

Links on Joao gone pretty quiet, not mentioned by any ITKs either. 

Joao for Lumley would be the most brutal trade of all time 😅

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

Would honestly make sense, they spent a fortune on him and give him a massive deal, a year later and they think he's rubbish.

42 minutes ago, mj south said:

Wilder likes to have 3 strikers on the bench so just can see both Armstrong and Gyokeres plus one other coming in, maybe Gayle?

Gayle is not going to swap the Barcodes bench for our bench surely

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Would honestly make sense, they spent a fortune on him and give him a massive deal, a year later and they think he's rubbish.

You can save that post for this time next year @wilsoncgp 😂😂😂

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Barnaby said:

Gayle is not going to swap the Barcodes bench for our bench surely

He wouldn’t be. Surely you noted how frequently we rotated strikers last season?

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?