oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

15 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

.......Unfortunately I don't ask my friends at the club who wears what boots and shin pads unfortunately mate. I will ask them later how many studs they have as well 👍

I'm not saying he's not going to re sign but he hasnt been back at club since the players returned last Thursday I have been told.

What face moisturiser they use would also be good

• Haha 2
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I've been told a signing should be today as he was having medical yesterday and trained with 1st team, hopefully 2 more by the end of week.

Howson hasn't been back training. Offer of 1year contract is still on table but its significantly reduced terms.

I take it that would be the keeper Roberts who had the medical yesterday. Lenihan in by the end of the week and then one more. Also looks like Broja is going to West Ham, so if Southampton miss out on his return that might throw a spanner in our hopes of getting Armstrong.

Just now, Borodane said:

I take it that would be the keeper Roberts who had the medical yesterday. Lenihan in by the end of the week and then one more. Also looks like Broja is going to West Ham, so if Southampton miss out on his return that might throw a spanner in our hopes of getting Armstrong.

Long way to go yet. They'll have plenty of other targets besides Broja. Loans normally always done further towards the end anyway

6 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Uche, Hall and few others told not to return to training and find a move elsewhere. 

A bit brutal isn't it. Should at least be allowed to train while they find new clubs.

9 minutes ago, Borodane said:

A bit brutal isn't it. Should at least be allowed to train while they find new clubs.

Not for me, should be kept away. 

Keep the group together who will be going into this season. No distractions. 

Not like the guys who are leaving can't find perfectly good training facilities elsewhere. 

• Like 1
On 6/16/2022 at 4:57 PM, Bruce said:

I got that impression towards the end of the season. Players I imagine he wants to keep for the first team squad. (Maybes in brackets)

GK. (Brynn)

Defenders: Dijksteel, Fry, McNair

Midfield: Jones, Howson, Crooks, McGree, Tav, 

Forwards: Watmore, (Coburn)

U23s to step up. Gibson, (Bilongo, Boyd-Munce). 

Possible Fisher to return.

If that's right, we hardly even have a 1st 11. That's a massive amount of turnover and implies he's hoping to ditch:

Lumley, Daniels, Hall, Coulson, Bola, Payero, Olusnaya, Ameobi, Uche, Akpom and pretty much all of the U23s loaned out last season. Plus Spence, of course, if someone stumps up the money.

Talk about carnage on the dance floor.

Updating this.

GK. none

Defenders: Dijksteel, Fry, McNair,

Wingbacks: Jones, (Fisher, Coulson, Bola)

Midfield: (Howson), Crooks, McGree, Tav, (Payero)

U23s to step up. Gibson, Bilongo, Boyd-Munce

Fisher, Bola, Coulson and Payero all look to be on the shoogly peg. Howson in brackets because I presume Wilder wants him but it might be difficult to agree a new contract. I think Wilder would rather have Coburn go out on loan but may wait to see if he needs him on the bench.

11 hours ago, BeeBee said:

😄 Class. Just done a collaboration with The Streets me self.

That's awesome, i've always loved them...potentially the best concept album in A Grand Don't Come For Free!

Collab on music or clothing etc?

15 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Updating this.

GK. none

Defenders: Dijksteel, Fry, McNair,

Wingbacks: Jones, (Fisher, Coulson, Bola)

Midfield: (Howson), Crooks, McGree, Tav, (Payero)

U23s to step up. Gibson, Bilongo, Boyd-Munce

Fisher, Bola, Coulson and Payero all look to be on the shoogly peg. Howson in brackets because I presume Wilder wants him but it might be difficult to agree a new contract. I think Wilder would rather have Coburn go out on loan but may wait to see if he needs him on the bench.

When did we last have a clear out of this size? Relegation with AK?

All the players you'd like to see in that retained list are there and the poorest performers are (hopefully) being replaced with quality. We've had top-2 standard squads on a few occasions in this division and failed to get out of it... Difference is we've got a good manager this time. Could be an exciting season.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

And what crisps sell the best out of the vending machines at Rockliffe 

Walkers Max Paprika, obviously.

14 hours ago, AllBoro10 said:

Do we think Daniels will be allowed to leave aswell or could he possibly stay and be 3rd choice?

i think with reserve goal keepers its more upto them if they stay or not, think the club seems like it offers them the chance to move when they tell them they wont be used as first choice, so if he wants to move elsewhere to play etc he can if not we got a reserve keeper sorted, if we need another easy come easy go

10 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

When did we last have a clear out of this size? Relegation with AK?

All the players you'd like to see in that retained list are there and the poorest performers are (hopefully) being replaced with quality. We've had top-2 standard squads on a few occasions in this division and failed to get out of it... Difference is we've got a good manager this time. Could be an exciting season.

Exciting if we get the players we want.. don’t want to be left with 4-5th choice for each position on the list as we will then be no better off. Hopefully Scott’s worth comes in at the negotiating stage and we get in the players who are top of our list 🤞🏻Not like last year when Bausor went on his jolly’s to Brazil and came back without a present. You would hope that recruitment is much more aligned this summer and hopefully we look back and think wow that was a great window.

11 hours ago, AllBoro10 said:

Asking as the add ons are Son and Kane on loan sounds a fair deal 

Kane couldnt hit a barn door with a shovel atm........just take Son and £15m

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?