oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, macapes said:

Of course, the "article" tells us nothing more than we already knew.  Come on Dom and Craig, what's the actual story behind this mystery knee problem and the termination of contract?

Its not even news as he wasn't on the retained list published last week.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

I’d like to think Gibson has a great reputation in football including from other chairmen so hopefully it would go pretty smoothly

He does but Gibson has also proven with the Derby thing he is nobody's fool and Levy by all accounts has a reputation as being a difficult negotiator.

It would be a great conversation to watch. Could learn a fair bit from a business perspective I imagine.

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

He does but Gibson has also proven with the Derby thing he is nobody's fool and Levy by all accounts has a reputation as being a difficult negotiator.

It would be a great conversation to watch. Could learn a fair bit from a business perspective I imagine.

It's unlikely to be Gibson in any negotiations.

It'll be Scott & maybe Bausor (unfortunately)

56 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

I always want interviews with managers after they leave to say I wanted this and that player but was told no etc would be interesting to see what kind of team they wanted and why we didn’t get certain players for example

that be great, just most have to sign NDAs when leaving of mutual consent, although think you will still get some that will just say what they want coz they don't give a ***, like don't think warnock would care about a NDA if he wanted to say something he would say it and then let the consequences come out in the wash lol

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

It's unlikely to be Gibson in any negotiations.

It'll be Scott & maybe Bausor (unfortunately)

they still report to him and he no doubt has to sign off on these things to sanction them, can't imagine they have authority to just sell spence at what ever they agree on without his input or consent.

• Like 2

If we are now talking as Spurs offering as low as 10M (maybe 15M), I am surprised that Forest is not matching based upon how wonderful and how much a part of the Forest team he was. I know he is supposed to have said Spurs is his goal for a number of reasons, but I would have thought that Forest would have fought harder to keep him if he was all that and a bag of chips.

• Like 2
Just now, Smogzilla said:

Ameobi saying his goodbyes to Wilder.

I think this is what happened in the rockcliffe car park with warnock just after the ink dried on the contract

10 minutes ago, Rob said:

they still report to him and he no doubt has to sign off on these things to sanction them, can't imagine they have authority to just sell spence at what ever they agree on without his input or consent.

Well yeah, but that's not the same as Levy & Gibson sat bashing it out themselves, Gibson will just rubber stamp what the others agree.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Well yeah, but that's not the same as Levy & Gibson sat bashing it out themselves, Gibson will just rubber stamp what the others agree.

Nobody wants to see that! 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?