oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

4 minutes ago, CWC said:

Gareth Bale seemingly signing for Cardiff. 

Let’s hurry up and get that left-back sorted out. 

That'll be a mad transfer if it happens.  I know 1 player doesn't make a team but you've seen how Wales have done when he has played and he would tear up the EFL even if he only managed 50% of the games.

• Like 2
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Oh No 90S GIF by Acorn TV

What is that supposed to mean?

You've totally lost me, I’m not au fait with those picture thingys…did I say something daft? 

edit…I’ve just noticed you previous post saying it was a joke…you’ve led me right up the garden path with that 😂

9 minutes ago, CWC said:

Gareth Bale seemingly signing for Cardiff. 

Let’s hurry up and get that left-back sorted out. 

Wish he’d just naff off and go to the MLS or retire and start his pro golf career 😂

17 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

That'll be a mad transfer if it happens.  I know 1 player doesn't make a team but you've seen how Wales have done when he has played and he would tear up the EFL even if he only managed 50% of the games.

They're trying to get Aaron Ramsay as well 😬

Just now, Hendrie_7 said:

They're trying to get Aaron Ramsay as well 😬

There must be something dodgy going on to get both of them.....in fact there has to be something dodgy just getting 1 of them

3 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

There must be something dodgy going on to get both of them.....in fact there has to be something dodgy just getting 1 of them

None of them have the desire to play for a top team anymore and have both earned massive amounts of money so they are just going home to play at a club where no one will moan if they miss every other game and are never really match fit. 

Yeah what he said.

They've made their millions, Bale's out of contract and Ramsay's trying to do a deal with Juve to get out of his.  They just want to be on easy street now.

- United trying to sign Daniel Bachman from Watford. 
- Palace have signed Sam Johnstone. 
- Newcastle on the verge of landing Pope. 
- Preston have Woodman and will no longer need Iverson. 

That impacts Heaton, Butland, Darlow and as mentioned, Iverson. 

Just seen the club have posted an interview with Wilder. Didn’t really give much away but doesn’t seem overly concerned with how things are going so far on the transfer front and kept referencing his desire to make a few “marquee” signings so hopefully behind the scenes everything is still on track.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?