oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

So the reason it's taking so long is Tottenham know about an old agreement Boro had with Forest at 13m and aren't happy about the price hike.

He’s improved since that agreement - Levy playing hard ball. Hopefully 20mil - but think that would be a total package.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

The £13m fee with forest was on top of the £2m they already paid us? £1m for loan and £1m for promotion? So thar equals £15m. 

And since that agreement Spence has improved further. However, as has been said. £15m plus achievable add ons and a sell on clause I will be v happy with.

2 minutes ago, BoroWales said:

He’s improved since that agreement - Levy playing hard ball. Hopefully 20mil - but think that would be a total package.

Yeah I reckon guaranteed fee we won’t get more than 15m, anything else is likely to be performance based add-ons.

11 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

So the reason it's taking so long is Tottenham know about an old agreement Boro had with Forest at 13m and aren't happy about the price hike.

If that’s the case then somebody should break out the world’s smallest violin for Levy. 

Presumably any old agreements with Forest would have been made in January. Since then he’s made his debut for England u-21’s and has been promoted with Forest being named in the championship TOTS. I think an extra £2m seems reasonable.

They should have negotiated his sale with us in January if they wanted him for that price. It’s the nature of the business, player values are volatile.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

The £13m fee with forest was on top of the £2m they already paid us? £1m for loan and £1m for promotion? So thar equals £15m. 

And since that agreement Spence has improved further. However, as has been said. £15m plus achievable add ons and a sell on clause I will be v happy with.

When did we agree £13m with Forest like?

8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

😂

It's all that stellar work he's done so far that's tempting them.

Journalists just make up *** constantly.

Sami Mokbel is pretty unlucky that there were already 80 other Sami Mokbel's already working at the Daily Mail.

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?