oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 hour ago, AllBoro10 said:

I can see Darlow coming in myself.

That sounds really nasty and naughty ..  But if it helps getting him to sign for us, feel free to be kinky!

• Haha 8
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sambaDTR said:

So Ryan Giles is coming to us then. Despite people slagging off the messenger?

The messenger who admitted to being the troll that keeps coming back, yeah.

8 hours ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

From his message I don’t think goalkeepers are agreed as the new coach would make the decision first so I bet it’s Armstrong and maybe the West Ham lcb and Bournemouth 

Seriously, you think the new coach would make the decision, not Wilder or even Gibson himself? Do you really think Wilder will go with the thoughts of Fettis irrespective? I don’t. I am sure he will get a say, but that is as far as it goes, for sure.

3 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

Seriously, you think the new coach would make the decision, not Wilder or even Gibson himself? Do you really think Wilder will go with the thoughts of Fettis irrespective? I don’t. I am sure he will get a say, but that is as far as it goes, for sure.

They wanted his opinion, I think it’s the correct thing too do.  He will be working with him in the end of the day!

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

I feel Mungo may well be a pet, but other than that, yep!

Don't spoil the fun. I was picturing a wee kid running around the school yard "I'm Mungo".

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?