oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Juninho23 said:

It's not. This is the first account I've posted from. I just 'lurked' from my other, as never been given any info before 

They just assumed because of your username. 

Just looked at Giles's underlying stats to see what happened in the second half of the season. His key passes did drop from 2.4 to 1.5 per 90. On the face of it, this is a big drop, however 2.4 is absolutely insane. Our best over the season was Tav with 1.5. our next best Jones on 1.1. so it seems like most of the struggle was putting away the chances he created. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Juninho23 said:

It's not. This is the first account I've posted from. I just 'lurked' from my other, as never been given any info before 

I’m sorry you got all this flak, hopefully it won’t drive you away, it’s great to get bits of info! 

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

because everyone has eyes.

A Juninho related user name isn’t that unlikely on a Boro forum though is it?

There was an unnecessary pile-on when all the guy was doing was providing everyone with the very information they were craving. 

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

A Juninho related user name isn’t that unlikely on a Boro forum though is it?

There was an unnecessary pile-on when all the guy was doing was providing everyone with the very information they were craving. 

It's just a coincidence that Juninho after Juninho account turns up & first thing he does is start claiming to be ITK. 

Time after time after time

9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

£4m for Ben Davies? Liverpool can go get f**ked at that price. Paid £1.5m or something for him and his career declined since. 

Think £500000 was reported as the fee. Scoucers valuation is ridiculous.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

It's just a coincidence that Juninho after Juninho account turns up & first thing he does is start claiming to be ITK. 

Time after time after time

Regardless of who you think he may or not be…he had correct transfer info and was ridiculed for it. 

• Like 3

When new joiners enter oneboro at times it's like watching Maslow's hierarchy of needs springing into action (survival, safety, social, esteem, and fulfilment) with a pack mentality bringing out the worst in some people.

There again sometimes it's more reminiscent of American Werewolf in London when the backpackers walk into the Pub.

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?