oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

For all the pelters Alan Nixon gets, he was right about Lenihan. Roberts and Lumley to reading.

Hes been reliable for years I'm pretty sure 

Since the Pulis days and especially under Warnock

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

I'd say defence and midfield is a lot more important to get in early preseason as they're part of a unit, whereas it's not as crucial to get a striker in early.

Agreed. If we get the defence and midfield balanced, solid and able to create changes and defend as a unit. We've got everything in place for strikers to come in and put the ball in the net. I do think we'll get one in next week though.

• Like 1
Just now, Will said:

MungosMum also said Gayle was at Rockcliffe with Lenihan, wonder if we might get him announced today too

It's very early in the day for a signing announcement going by our recent history .. could be another to come quite easily

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Will said:

MungosMum also said Gayle was at Rockcliffe with Lenihan, wonder if we might get him announced today too

if we're after Gayle, then does that mean we've had issues with the options infront of him?

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

short memory, lumley was doing this week in and week out

I think that was the issue with last season! It was like the the keeper and the forwards were stuck in a self fulfilling prophecy!

One day at Rockcliffe the forwards couldnt score and this made Lumley look like he was a god between the sticks, the following day Lumley couldnt save anything which made the forwards look like world beaters.

is there a fact check site where people with too much time on their hands list everyone breaking stories then count how many are true, if not maybe someone on here could keep tabs then you could at least get stats on who been doing good and who is the drizzling shits, would think you could either give each story after the fact a score, or keep it simple just file each rumour as correct, wrong or correct at the time/plans changed

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Did she actually? MungosMum is literally a Tier 1 source now so must be happening if she did. 

She did, hence me asking JuninhoWhichevernumberwe'reuptonow if there was anyone else there yesterday according to his "source"

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

if we're after Gayle, then does that mean we've had issues with the options infront of him?

maybe people you consider to be in front of him are additional options if we are to get him, we probs after 2-3 new strikers minimum 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I think it's more likely that we have had some movement from Newcastle on what he'll cost us, from when it broke I'd say he must've been pretty high up our list.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?