oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

If gayle is coming I hope it would be as primarily a third choice rather than one of the starting two

It doesn’t matter, Wilder likes to rotate his strikers so you would expect all the strikers except probably Coburn to play similar number of minutes come the end of the season. Wilder doesn’t really have first choice strikers. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

A close mates brother was playing Golf at Rockcliffe today and says he saw Gayle 

Is or has your close mate ever been known as Mungo?

Just now, "KM" said:

It doesn’t matter, Wilder likes to rotate his strikers so you would expect all the strikers except probably Coburn to play similar number of minutes come the end of the season. Wilder doesn’t really have first choice strikers. 

I think the amount of rotating he did last season was because he didn’t rate any of them. I’d expect to see a lot less rotation next season

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Will said:

Is or has your close mate ever been known as Mungo?

Mongo would be closer to be fair 🤣 I’m being serious though I fully believe he saw him 

59 minutes ago, Rob said:

man I would hate that, he is class from off the bench and think its key to getting goals and performances off him by just having him play 30 mins at a time. let him cash in himself at the end of the year on a free if he wants to try elsewhere

He looks like he doesn't rock the boat and is a good egg, I would keep hold of him, great squad player. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WarnocksLoveChild said:

He looks like he doesn't rock the boat and is a good egg, I would keep hold of him, great squad player. 

Well an egg 🥚 would be the first to fall out of a rocking boat 🚤.          🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Raf smog said:

It was never off. Just have some competition for him

V true. Issues are with getting out of his contract with Newc too. £££. Never easy deals even if they want him gone

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

V true. Issues are with getting out of his contract with Newc too. £££. Never easy deals even if they want him gone

So we're trying to sign him on a free transfer? You heard any other snippets?

Spot on with Lenihan so thanks, appreciate the information on that deal. @nunthorpered

3 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

I would guess Gayle wants his contract paying - especially if he will be on lower wage here

1 hour ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Lenihan is a serious signing. Captain and a standout performer from one of last season's direct rivals. Lovely stuff.

Would be like B'burn pinching McNair or Dijksteel from us on a free. 

I get what you’re saying but it’s worth considering that McNair and Dijksteel have both been discussed in terms of being replaced.  I think people would be disappointed to lose either on a free of course but not necessarily disappointed to lose either for a fee.  Lenihan is a tidy pick up on a free transfer in that he definitely improves the squad but I think we still need to see if he really improves the first XI or not.  I don’t see him as any more than a good solid Championship defender, and I’m not sure the rest of football sees him any differently either, which is why there was no Premier League interest in him by the looks of it.  He should be better than Peltier and a longer term player than Bamba so we are better off than last season overall but the actual improvement might not be that much.

• Like 2

in his intro video, Lenihan says he hasn't met any of the lads yet. That supports the ITK reports that he had all his media stuff done a few weeks ago

2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

in his intro video, Lenihan says he hasn't met any of the lads yet. That supports the ITK reports that he had all his media stuff done a few weeks ago

Don’t tell all Juninho23’s new fans this 

• Haha 3
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?