oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Looking at his appearance record last season.

He made the squad for 21 games.

he was injured for 11 games

He did not make the squad for 14. 

Therefore he was available for selection for 35 games. 

Happy to welcome him as its extremely low risk. Almost a win win really as if it does not work we wont have lost out really. Even better if Wilder wants 6 strikers with McGoldrick as no.6

Wilder will be bringing him in for his impact in the dressing room. He's said a few times we have no leaders or big characters. Warnock used to say the team was too "nice".

Players like Lenighan & McGoldrick fulfill the roles that players like Leadbitter & Nugent used to do last time we went up.

• Like 2
Just now, RiversideRed said:

"McGoldrick spent the day at Boro’s Rockcliffe HQ on Friday before discussing terms on a contract."

sounds pretty close then.

£250 and all the Ben and Jerrys he wants or no deal

20 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Fry struggles whenever he has to play  on the outside of a 3

can Lenihan play on the left?

Aye, he played RB quite a lot when he was a youth. But I imagine our pursuit of Davies suggests we're looking at a specific LCB with a natural left foot.

My (perhaps controversial) opinion is that Fry is far easier replaced in our squad, and the current market, than a leader and player like McNair... Bring in Davies and have Dijksteel/Lennihan/Davies across the backline and Fry wouldn't really be missed, with a back 3 all playing in their most natural roles. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Embarrassing for the posters going at him, even more so for the mods to ban him for no reason.

I am not embarrassed.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Creative isnt a word i would use for him mate lol

Mcgoldrick got one assist less than tav in 3000 minutes less. He’s problem has been his finishing his link up has been really good for years 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?