oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I don't think I have ever used foul language on this board but you come across as a top class w**ker on here at times. 

Hopefully in reality you are actually a decent person.

Ah man, I'm gutted.

6 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

What did he post? Was it about McGoldrick?

If so, can't an admin unban him and email the email he signed up with informing him it's been revoked.

Didn't say a name but did say an ex Sheff United striker. 

57 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I'm okay with Mcgoldrick as he will be 5th choice most likely, Wilder knows him and can trust him isn't that bad. Also will allow Coburn to go out on loan hopefully so he can develop playing games and scoring in L1 

He's not gonna sign him to be 5th choice, he knows Wilders system and he's scored more in this league than any of our strikers. He will in and around the side

I'll put my neck on the line for it.

I am 99% certain that he's the troll, and you're all just buying in to him repeating some easily guessable tit bits.

There was absolutely nothing revelatory about what he said about Leninhan or Giles.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I am 99% certain that he's the troll, and you're all just buying in to him repeating some easily guessable tit bits.

There was absolutely nothing revelatory about what he said about Leninhan or Giles.

But no one called McGoldrick apart from him?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Come on mate, he specially said an ex Sheff U player was here today and the news article comes out later on saying the exact same 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I mean who didn't actually see this one coming? 

Well when I mentioned it at the time as a possibility I got my head bitten off. I can see it being a one or two year deal he’ll do a good job for us off the bench if we’re chasing a game and need to launch the ball forward etc. I’m sure he has always done well against us too!

let’s be honest nobody saw this coming either. Most were thinking Gayle Armstrong and the Coventry lad as the three in. I think we can tick one of them off now unless Coburn goes out on loan. 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?