oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Well when I mentioned it at the time as a possibility I got my head bitten off. I can see it being a one or two year deal he’ll do a good job for us off the bench if we’re chasing a game and need to launch the ball forward etc. I’m sure he has always done well against us too!

let’s be honest nobody saw this coming either. Most were thinking Gayle Armstrong and the Coventry lad as the three in. I think we can tick one of them off now unless Coburn goes out on loan. 

Don't listen to the haters KM, he's a man who knows Wilder'd system and got 15 goals in the championship last time he played it. His game isn't about pace either so age shouldn't be an issue 

• Like 2
Just now, Brunners said:

KM did months ago 😂

I called it as a joke just because of his link with Wilder. Didn’t think it was ever going to actually happen. 😂

But I’m trusting Wilder on this one he’ll have his reason(s) for bringing him in. Reminds me of the David Nugent signing in some way. 

• Like 2

How is this even an ongoing debate?

Maybe what he said was BS. Maybe genuine info. It's called a rumour. You get to take it with a pinch of salt in the same way you might do if lurker, raf, digger etc had thrown forward something they had heard. Same if it came from some half-baked article in the Sun, or from Mungo Jerry (or whatever the hell that Twitter poster was called). Berating him off the forum is as embarrassing as begging to give him a rimjob to get him back through the door.

More importantly, absolutely chuffed with the signings we've already brought in & how quickly we've done it. We're 4 or so players away from considering a top 2 finish a realistic ambition, imo.

• Like 8
On 6/9/2022 at 8:42 PM, JTG said:

Not disputing that but it would be a shame for Coburn at this stage of his career to stay and be 5th choice rather than go out on loan to play regularly and develop.

I’d rather we just picked up a bit of a journeyman like McGoldrick on a free who can play backup and that would then free up Coburn to go out.

👀

12 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Listen the lad should be unbanned he hasn’t been wrong yet and doesn’t seem to be trolling, until he does keep him and can we stop speaking about him in the transfer thread 

Its the biggest miscarriage of justice since Deidre Rashid was jailed. 

2 minutes ago, Crackers said:

I’ve HEARD (don’t ban me) that boro and Coventry have reached an agreement on Gyokeres and that spurs and boro have reached an agreement on Djed image.png.00a2ad45a2ff2d4386c33c04ac3f6022.pngimage.png.967d8996a905df075c3eccbae9328903.png

That's an unsettling unicorn, something about it just feels right.

• Haha 2

What teams could Coburn realistically go out on loan too?

We want a team that play a similar style or formation to us with two upfront to increase the chances of him playing.

Feel like it has to be a team pushing for promotion through the playoffs in League One.

Anyone with good insight into League One?

Maybe even Rotherham. They've had some of our players on loan before. Fry & Wing come to mind.

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

We want a team that play a similar style or formation to us with two upfront to increase the chances of him playing.

Feel like it has to be a team pushing for promotion through the playoffs in League One.

Maybe even Rotherham. They've had some of our players on loan before. Fry & Wing come to mind.

sign the young lad from Ipswich and send Coburn on loan to them

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

We’ve done some business with a few Scottish clubs recently, I wonder whether we would send him there. If we’re sending him out it needs to be somewhere he’s going to play otherwise it’s a pointless exercise and he may as well stay training with us. That spell at Hibs was a disaster for Wood.

Bradford seem to be giving it a right good go transfer window they’ve already signed ex Boro lads in Smallwood and Chapman so he could go there?

21 minutes ago, Crackers said:

I’ve HEARD (don’t ban me) that boro and Coventry have reached an agreement on Gyokeres and that spurs and boro have reached an agreement on Djed

🤥

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?