oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

7 hours ago, Duvel said:

Its the biggest miscarriage of justice since Deidre Rashid was jailed. 

She was guilty though, She was playing away with Ken & that Baldwin geezer

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

7 hours ago, JTG said:

We’ve done some business with a few Scottish clubs recently, I wonder whether we would send him there. If we’re sending him out it needs to be somewhere he’s going to play otherwise it’s a pointless exercise and he may as well stay training with us. That spell at Hibs was a disaster for Wood.

Plymouth Argyle will be pushing for Promotion...Just saying

6 hours ago, CrazyL said:

What did Juninho10 do? Was he just a bit annoying and posted up a bit of rubbish? I saw somebody posted up a racially sensitive word for Jewish people today and get a mild rebuke from the mods - did Juninho10 use racially sensitive language? Pitiful day for this board if I’m honest 👎🏻

He didn't do much wrong from what I seen.

Some people were on his back from the start. I've no idea if he was a troll, but everything he said regarding transfer rumours has happened so far. The sad fact is we weren't willing to believe in some one on our forum (because he had a similar username to previous troll which was banned) but happily believed in some random woman on twitter.

• Like 2

Quote from Wilder this morning;

“We’re a reasonable football club, but some of the numbers you sometimes get quoted are ridiculous and we’re not going to allow anyone to take advantage of us. We got quoted £20-25m for a forward playing in the Championship recently, but we didn’t think that was a fair number”

Surely that can’t be Gyokores as the £20-£25m striker 😅 Madness

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

“We’re a reasonable football club, but some of the numbers you sometimes get quoted are ridiculous and we’re not going to allow anyone to take advantage of us. We got quoted £20-25m for a forward playing in the Championship recently, but we didn’t think that was a fair number”

Piroe maybe? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Birdie said:

Are people ignoring that we are supposed to want to have two players for each position? 

Yeah that's right we are...An I just ordered me new shirt wi Fry on the back...Last time I had a name on the back it was Wing...I can't afford McGoldrick at a quid a letter... 2quid for the big ones

• Haha 2

The only forward in this league worth anywhere near close to that is Mitrovic, if that is Gyokeres they can **** off. There’s no way he’s worth anymore than 10m after 1 good season

Bayern are only demanding 10m euros for Joshua Zirkzee. Incredible season at anderlecht last year. Not saying he’s realistic for us but it’s a much more reasonable price. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It’s an easy thing to say though, to take the pressure off a bit. But if it’s like that then perhaps take a look outside of England. 

In general I agree but this seems to be a season where the club is really going for it and you want to get as much a guarantee for the outlay as possible.

There’s a higher possibility of Gyokeres succeeding immediately here than an unknown player to the championship of course

1 hour ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Recently doesn’t have to mean season just finished does it ? Could it be Armstrong ( given the rumours about him)?

1 hour ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Gibbs White would be my guess.

Or maybe we are after Brewster 😂

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?