oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

7 hours ago, Birdie said:

Why should we consider sending him on loan anywhere until he has been assessed pre-season. It might be a long shot but, given his age, this could be the season when he becomes of age (so to speak). 

I'm of that opinion too...He looked good the few times I saw him last Pre season, I would have Josh Coburn in the squad...I suppose It comes down to what the Lad wants

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Might be Semedo, they quoted someone a ridiculous fee in January 

Semenyo got a bad injury and is out for months. Won't make the start of the season apparently. He's not worth anywhere near that anyway. Not even a top ten forward in the league imo

• Like 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Dearie me, 34 year old David *** McGoldrick? That's the latest player name I wake up to us linked with this morning?

Yesterday's news, catch up you lazy bugger 

McGoldrick is an upgrade on what we have, is a free and has experience with a winning mentality. Not a long term appointment of course, but 6ft 1 could be a good aerial presence in the box when needing a goal? 

I could think of worse players to get on a free tbh

• Like 3
2 hours ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Quote from Wilder this morning;

“We’re a reasonable football club, but some of the numbers you sometimes get quoted are ridiculous and we’re not going to allow anyone to take advantage of us. We got quoted £20-25m for a forward playing in the Championship recently, but we didn’t think that was a fair number”

Surely that can’t be Gyokores as the £20-£25m striker 😅 Madness

Aaron Connolly. 

• Haha 7

I think mcgoldrick will be a upgrade on what we had last year in my opinion. He definitely won’t be starting so with the new rule of 5 subs think be perfect option. Brings something different, knows how wilder likes to play and has proven he can score goals in the champ. 

McGoldrick  

Experience

Winning mentality

Brings height to the box

Knows the system and the manager  

The usual forum suspects writing him off    

If he is on a reasonable wage ... It could be a succes .. I wouldn't be against it ... 

• Like 8
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?