oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Has any of the ITK's heard any other snippets of information?

It's great that they all seem to receive different pieces of information.

Have any of you heard anything on McGoldrick or Smith?

@CrazyL@diggerlad07@Lurker@nunthorpered@Raf smog

As always, appreciate all the information you guys provide.

Any other ITK's I've missed? I've just tagged people I remember providing accurate information.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Guffie said:

Yeah that’s a fair point. I don’t mind the overlapping centre backs, at times we get countered easy but that’s the nature of the tactics. I just think fry gets caught out a lot, leaving his position. I’ve never once said Fry is bad (which some other people think I have) I just think with all the talk of some of our players having prem suitors. I think fry would be the logical one to go, as we have cover (especially if Tommy smith comes in and adds to the numbers). McNair more versatile and tav is crucial to our squad I think 

Football is about opinions mate I just get quite irate if anybody tries to say Tav is *** or Fry needs dropping 😅

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Football is about opinions mate I just get quite irate if anybody tries to say Tav is *** or Fry needs dropping 😅

Ey we have our favourites mate. Shame mines at reading on loan this season 🥴😂

• Haha 2

I wouldn’t say ‘Fry needs dropping’ but he is far from undroppable and if Lenihan comes in and looks the solid leader we all expect him to be I think it’s Fry’s place in the starting line up that is most under threat. It’s a good one for Wilder to navigate and think about. I would rather him have hard decisions than easy ones. Shows we are building a strong squad. 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Fry for 7mil is the worst valuation since someone on here said Tav for 4mil during last season, Jesus wept

I believe it was £3m 😂

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Guffie said:

So because he’s got 200 apps at the age of 25 he’s 7mill automatically. Right

Tbf, Harry Maguire isn't 8 times better than Fry, so Fry is automatically valued at least £10m.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?