oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

I'm not madly fussed on mcgoldrick, but I don't think he's a bad signing either. It will really depend on the other two strikers brought in, if we end up with two more in his ilk I'll be pretty annoyed. 

• Like 4

McGoldrick isn't exciting but he could be a smart signing. Handy player to throw on towards the end of games - gives us a bit of height too. Experience and character for the dressing room, which might be lacking with Peltier and Bamba leaving. 

• Like 2

I'm concerned ,there seems to be a lack of real ambition , as everyone forgotten about what happened at Preston , let's stop papering the cracks , on that performance we needed basically a new team, I know that sounds over the top , but it did tell us the big picture

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4
1 minute ago, kentucky said:

I'm concerned ,there seems to be a lack of real ambition , as everyone forgotten about what happened at Preston , let's stop papering the cracks , on that performance we needed basically a new team, I know that sounds over the top , but it did tell us the big picture

Back in the pub?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
8 minutes ago, kentucky said:

It's not even July yet. We know any "big" deals are dependent on the Spence sale. 

Just try and look at the positives

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Sort of know what you mean, but mcgoldrick for me offers more in genreal play than balogun, Connolly or Sporar. 

if we’re using him as a bit part player to supplement other incoming strikers, that’s alright in my book. 

• Like 2

Mcgouldrick is decent off the bench if we need a striker to come on and play exactly how wilder wants and willing to do the not pretty side of what we need, he may not get the goals but it’s ambition as he played well in a promotion year and wilder clearly trusts him

10 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Needless negativity! We'll probably start the WBA game with our six best players from last season plus five new signings. We've already plugged two major weak spots in GK and LWB - and we're about to sell a loan for £15m to reinvest in new forwards.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Under Wilder's tenure we've been a top 6 team, no major surgery required, just some obvious areas to improve upon. One of those is squad depth, every signing so far has improved that. Next we need a LCB a 1st choice keeper and 2 starting strikers time is on our side.

• Like 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?