oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

14 minutes ago, kentucky said:

I'm concerned ,there seems to be a lack of real ambition , as everyone forgotten about what happened at Preston , let's stop papering the cracks , on that performance we needed basically a new team, I know that sounds over the top , but it did tell us the big picture

What’s happened to no drinking on a school night?

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, kentucky said:

I'm concerned ,there seems to be a lack of real ambition , as everyone forgotten about what happened at Preston , let's stop papering the cracks , on that performance we needed basically a new team, I know that sounds over the top , but it did tell us the big picture

I know what you mean. The window has been open two whole weeks now, and there are only 66 days to go, the season is probably a write off.

• Haha 7
39 minutes ago, Foogle said:

“He scored goals in our promotion year, and he’s got a great attitude and work ethic. He’s one of the favourites of the punters, a favourite with the players and one of the best players I have ever worked with.”

Can see why Wilder wants him back then.

that was from a piece written at the time, so a couple of years ago at a guess

“He came in and excited everybody from the first day in,” said Wilder at the time. 

21 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Still happy with McGoldrick.

As long as the two starting strikers are of a higher calibre, I'll have no complaints.

That's the thing. If he is our third or fourth best striker, then we're in a decent place. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, kentucky said:

We have to sell Spence to fund marquee signings otherwise we end up like Derby 

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?