oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, kentucky said:

I'm concerned ,there seems to be a lack of real ambition , as everyone forgotten about what happened at Preston , let's stop papering the cracks , on that performance we needed basically a new team, I know that sounds over the top , but it did tell us the big picture

I remember my first beer as well.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

that was from a piece written at the time, so a couple of years ago at a guess

“He came in and excited everybody from the first day in,” said Wilder at the time. 

I see McGoldrick as competition for Crooks not CF , as , Crooks will get booked 8 times a season so will need covering and McGoldrick is similar IMO . Crooks also tires sometimes , so big Dave can rotate , and keep Matt on his toes . 

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

I see McGoldrick as competition for Crooks not CF , as , Crooks will get booked 8 times a season so will need covering and McGoldrick is similar IMO . Crooks also tires sometimes , so big Dave can rotate , and keep Matt on his toes . 

Mcgoldrick isn’t a centre mid though?

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Not sure why you would see a 34 year old centre forward/second striker as competition for a box to box centre mid in the prime of his career  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Not sure why you would see a 34 year old centre forward/second striker as competition for a box to box centre mid in the prime of his career  

If you read some of the SU fans quotes they say he is a clever player who links play up , and comes from deep to score goals ( like Crooks ) who is definitely not a box to box centre mid IMO . 

• Confused 1
25 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Any more from mungos mum

Yeah, she said it’s frozen pizza and oven chips for tea. If you’re lucky there’ll be a left over slice of Viennetta from the WI evening last Thursday night. 

• Like 3

McGoldrick has to be a no brainer as an off the bench back up.  Experience, will fit straight in to Wilders way of working,  I can see 2 main strikers in with watmore, him and coburn ( or a n othether if coburn goes on loan) as the alternatives.  If 2 main strikers chip in with  20+ between them and the others including mid chip in with similar to last season.  Add in a keeper who saves you 6 or 7 goals and you have a 25 + swing in GD. bit simplistic but that puts you in the fight for top 2.  

28 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Be hilarious watching Mcgoldrick keep up with Jones on the right.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?